1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rush Limbaugh Wonders About Obama’s Ex-Girlfriends

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dan82, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/132335/rush-limbaugh-wonders-about-obamas-ex-girlfriends/

2. maverick

What the heck do his ex-girlfriends have to do with his presidency? That's asinine.

Limbaugh can't even pretend that he's doing anything but scraping the barrel looking for dirt on Obama anymore.

Maybe he was just busy trying to become the President of the United States and didn't date much. Hell, I didn't date much in school either.

3. Katelynn

Well, when you have asses like Rush Limbaugh around, can you blame any of Obama's former students/classmates/ex-gf's for NOT wanting to come forward? Geez, I don't think any of those people have any sort fo big desire to be raked over the coals by a right-wing fanatical media simply because they had the fortune to go to school with, or be taught with or have formerly dated a guy who one dy ended up being CIC. Besides, what in the hell woud anybody really gain from that sort of interview anyway? It's not like Obama would call any of them up & say 'Hey I have this policy I'm considering, what do you think?'...

4. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I agree with Rush Limbaugh. I mean we know Obama is greedy. He's rich and we know he goes out to dinner with his wife and kids! Where are all the servers who he's tipped? Think about it, he's a big shot and people like him tip big so my question is...why hasn't any of the restaurant waiters he's tipped come forward to tell us about it?! To tell us about their eperience, what he ate, what he liked and if he likes his steak cooked rare or well done? Think about it.

5. maverick

:lol: Exactly! I want to know if he takes cream and sugar or not, dammit!

6. Leif

This
    made me laugh like mad.

Also if I was the presidents ex I don't think I'd tell anyone. I don't need the media all up in my life.

7. RedState

I don't blame them for keeping quiet....if I had dated Obama I would not want anyone to know either :slight_smile:

8. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I'd like to hear from Rush's ex-wives. How many does he have again? Three? Four? Rush shouldn't be throwing stones like this at anyone.

Plus, this line really kills me;

It really isn't that strange when you remember that Rush probably hasn't even read them. :rolle:

9. maverick

A former opiate addict doesn't really have many stones to throw at anyone.

10. Zontar

Rush Limbaugh is entertainment. If you take him seriously, might as well take The Onion seriously.

11. Emberstone

well remeber this, you better not talk to all of those many many many women rush limbaugh has divorced so he can marry up to a newer model... if you do that, he will whine and moan and scream and cry and get butthurt all over his microphone.

12. knight of ni

The guy hasn't been vetted yet because nobody's been asking his former girlfriends about him? What a load of rubbish! Did anyone bother to ask Clinton about his former... alright, bad example. Nobody bothered to ask Bush I or Bush II about their ex-girlfriends, did they?

Thankfully, anyone in the UK who's even heard of Limbaugh automatically assumes that he's a punchline.

13. Emberstone

what about the fact that john mccain was cheating on his wife (who was battling cancer) with his mistress (one Cindy Hensley, now known as Cindy McCain) whom he divorced his first wife (again, cancer) to marry (again, his mistress.)

Where was rush Limbaugh's push to nose into McCain's love life?

but then again, for john mccain's one example of divorcing his wife to marry a newer model, Rush can't point fingers, because what is he on, wife number 4 or 5?

I think he is either blowing smoke out his voluminous ass, or else he is trying to deflect criticizem from the republican "cheat on your wife and marry your mistress" club he has going with him, sanford, gingritch, mccain, and how many others in the political sphere.

I hear they get together on the third sunday of the month to swap stories of who they are porking behind their spouses backs, and beat off infront of each other.

14. Mogget

This is just a continuation of the birther conspiracy theory. It's really common form birthers (and apparently ex-birthers) to claim Obama didn't attend or teach at the various schools he attended or taught at.

15. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it could be that Obama's history is entirely fabricated! i mean when the previous presidents ran for office, the press and their opposition dug out all sorts of crap of the person in question... but Obama, there is just nothing, zip, zilla.

A person with so clean history as he has, without reliable witnesses just does not exist. It is as if Obama's life exist purely on paper!!!!

And you guys wonder why the American economy is going down the drain... people placed trust in a man they knew nothing of!

16. SecretColor

From St. Louis, MO; go to school in Philly
    Um, not to fuel any fires here, but McCain's campaign dug up (or fabricated, or both) all kinds of dirt on Obama. Off the top of my head, that he smoked a joint as a teen (oh my God, you mean he did something most teens do?!), that his pastor/reverend was very volatile (which he is), and other things. However, Obama's campaign did the same thing to McCain. It's expected now that political campaigning (ESPECIALLY for President) is 3/4 mudslinging and 1/4 'what I want to do for America.' And I could point out that while Obama did drop the ball about dealing with the recession (but no President could have done a satisfactory job) blame also goes to the previous President who left him this mess to inherit. To say that the economy is solely Obama's or solely "W's" fault is to say each President's term(s) exists in a vacuum, and things just don't work like that.

Edit: And before people come after me as a 'dirty liberal,' I could care less whether Michele Bachmann's husband is in the closet or not- it doesn't affect her ability, or inability for that matter, to govern this country. But politics has become to us what gladiatorial matches were for the Romans: a spectator sport.

#16 SecretColor, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  17. RedState

Well, just as clarification McCain didn't have to dig up any of that drug stuff really...Obama said he smoked pot and did cocaine as a youth. Me personally I don't really care about a politician's drug or alcohol abuse 20 years ago.

The issue I had with the whole Reverend Wright situation was the way he handled it I suppose...the whole "Oh I am shocked, I had no idea he thought that way" line was a complete load of crap...you don't go to a church for 20 years and not know what your pastor preaches or believes.

I don't blame The President for what he inherited (although he did play a small part during his brief tenure in The Senate), I do blame him for what he has done while he has been the captain of the ship...which hasn't been much, but what he has done has been as fiscally wreckless as his predecessor.

But...it is politics. In our history we've shot, what 4 or 5 of our Presidents, worried a few to death, impeached 2 and hounded another one out of office....and when all else fails we hold elections and assassinate their character.

#17 RedState, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  18. SecretColor

From St. Louis, MO; go to school in Philly
    Exactly. I remember loving the political process when I was learning about it in high school, but now...seeing how twisted it actually is, I've realized it's not people like us (and by us, I mean me, you all on EC, and people who are capable of independent thought) that politicians are targeting. It's the sheep: people who are content to do what their leaders tell them and not question, people who toe the party line instead of thinking for themselves.

19. RedState

It is a rough and tumble thing this world of politics...but I've been working in it for years so it's in my blood...it's thrilling at times...and disappointing at times...but to be honest i couldn't imagine working in any other field.

But it's important to keep things in perspective as well. Every election cycle the talking head pundits always say "This is the most vicious election I have seen" They've been saying that since George Washington left office. The viciousness of the early races for the Presidency would make most modern day political veterans shutter...and we're a bunch of pikers compared to the ancient Roman Senate.

Point being: all of the trash talking, the mud-slinging, the hit mail and tv ads, are an unfortunate by-product of the only system I would want--a free republic (although how free we are now-a-days is up for debate...I can't tell you what I have to do when I want to sneak a good cigar smoke)

20. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, it would be really easy to fabricate attending and graduating from columbia university, where all the other students saw and worked with him; attending and graduating from Harvard law school and being the first black ever to be the president of the law review there; being a highly-visible community organizer in Chicago, and then running for, and being elected as, a senator from Illinois.

Clearly total fabrication. [/sarcasm]

As to the "dirt" listed... as Red State said, Obama spoke about those issues himself, in his autobiography written and released years before his Presidential campaign.

Nothing to see here, folks... move along. :slight_smile: