1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I cant find it...help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Noah27, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Noah27

Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry I know this is going to be a stupid question but a while back I started reading a thread about homosexual myths but I only got to read one befor I had to cut it off. And I have been trying to find it since that was like maby three months ago. And I really have looked everywhere and I really wanted to read it. So if anyone knows where it is that would be so much help. And again sorry for the stupid question :icon_redf

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

A thread like that doesn't rind a bell for me, but if you remember any of the specific things said in it, trying going to Google and typing in "site:emptyclosets.com" followed by a passage you remember from the thread. That's usually what I do to find old threads if I can remember something specific that was said in them. The sad truth is that that's usually a heck of a lot more effective than our own in-site search function. The in-site search function does have a lot of useful options that make it more useful than Google sometimes, though. It might help you out, too.

3. Noah27

Out Status:
    Some people
    Tryed it with no luck but I did find a whole bunch of other pages with pretty much the jist of it so it did help after all thanks :slight_smile: haha