1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to find em'

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JaeScheisse, Aug 20, 2011.

1. JaeScheisse

Out Status:
    A few people
    I recently came out to myself as bi this year. I'm also pretty much new to the dating game. I haven't been in a relationship before. So I'm just wondering how does one find a date if i had a female preference?

2. Fiddledeedee

Come out to everyone you are able to, in particular at school. There are no doubt other gay/bi girls there who might just not think of telling you or coming out at all and when they know about you they might. See if there are any LGBT youth groups/whatever in your area; whether you can go to them may depend on if you are out to your parents. Also, give it time. At 15 many people are still unsure of/denying/not even questioning their orientation. Since you are bi like me, you could see if there are any boys around in the meantime. :wink:

3. Vivien

Vivien Guest

I'm really new to the dating game as well so I know how you feel but I agree with fiddle get yourself out there or join a group, because once you find that one person who just loves and accepts you for who you are.. and also is super cute... you'll feel so much better. If it makes you feel better i'm 20 and still haven't found someone lol (sorry my dry sense of humor)

4. JaeScheisse

Out Status:
    A few people
    haha but the big problem is that my parents are still holding on to me tight so i can't really go out to groups. and i go to a seventh day adventist school... which is quite depressing. ive been bugging my parents to let me go to a private school tho :X

---------- Post added 21st Aug 2011 at 12:43 PM ----------

haha but the big problem is that my parents are still holding on to me tight so i can't really go out to groups. and i go to a seventh day adventist school... which is quite depressing. ive been bugging my parents to let me go to a private school tho :X