1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To bi/pan people...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiddledeedee, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Fiddledeedee

...does anyone else feel pressure (not sure if this is the right word here) to be in a same-sex relationship, at least for a long term one? I don't think I'm making much sense here, but I mean like if you are with someone of the opposite sex do people comment on how you are effectively straight, it was not worth coming out, you have got over your sexuality, etc.? In a way that they don't if you are in a same-sex relationship? For me I feel like if I come out to my mum and then marry a man when I am an adult she will say/think those things, and having come out at school they will be the same way if my first relationship is with a boy. Does anyone else feel/sense/have that pressure?

2. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Coming out isnt about dating people. Its about becoming comfortable with who you really are.

If you like looking at members of the same gender sometimes, it isnt something that you should have to hide.