1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For gay guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jostle100, Aug 26, 2011.

1. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm gay and I'm in middle school. For those gay guys, as being gay do you want to have sex and have bj's and all that? I don't want to do all of that, I just to wanna give like a friendly hug, nothing weird, just a normal hug to a guy. I might also think I'm bi, there is only been 1 girl that caught my eye before and she talked to me more than the other girls do (I'm not very popular) and she's actually nice to me. I had a friend on Facebook admitted to me that he was bi. I'm just so frustrated now :bang:

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Well, yeah. But that's not the only thing I ever want and I'm sure many others will tell you the same.

3. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    what else?

4. ICTOAUN

do you want to do anything sexual with guys? would you date them over dating girls?

5. Eric

Anything people in heterosexual relationships would typically do.

Being gay (or bi) isn't exclusively about sex, if that's what you're wondering. And it's completely fine that at your age, you aren't interested in sex. For a pretty decent amount of time, I wasn't interested in sex either, and that's changed. Give it time, you'll figure out what you want out of relationships eventually. You're only in middle school, so you've got time to burn.

6. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Until I had my first intimate experience, I couldn't envision myself enjoying any kind of sex with a guy. Once I had my first experience, it was much easier to see myself enjoying it, but definitely not before. So believe me, it's far from unheard of to not want to anything particularly sexual with a guy at your age.

Hugging, kissing, resting my head on his shoulder (or the other way around), sitting arm in arm, have him play with my hair, nuzzling his beard*, stroking his belly*, lightly stroking his face and having him return the favor, rubbing cheeks, and that's just for starters. There's a lot more to the world of physical intimacy than sex and blow jobs.

*I might be alone in those ones, but we're all unique in what we want to do.

7. JakeupTown

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lots of people feel that way. Its somewhat normal. Buts there's nothing wrong with a hug, it cannot actually be quite reassuring and emotional. And I would like to say, that although most teenagers are horny bastards, its not ALL they think about.

8. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just wanna hug, rest my head on his shoulder, sitting arm to arm, the farthest I'll go will probably kissing. I'm not thinking about sex yet.

9. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    I was like you when I was in middle school. As I got older, the idea of sex became more appealing. It might not for you, but it did for me. Sex would be swell, but that's definitely not the only thing I want - I'm not that shallow.

10. Zontar

Everyone's different. I've never wanted anything more than sex, personally. I think that's contributed to my never having got any. =p

11. browneyedboy

I am gay as in i personally would like to be in a relationship with a man rather than just "sex with a man", and i would have to have the romantic attraction not just sexual/physical attraction, however after a time just as in a straight relationship, sex would become a part of the relationship i guess. But i do want to kiss a guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Same. I don't really want to have sex, just a relationship. no kissing would be fine too.

13. jll2755

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Of course I want that. But I also want to have an emotional relationship too. I just want to beable to do all the normal relationship things with a guy.