1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My gay trip to the hairdressers. :D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by maverick, Aug 27, 2011.

1. maverick

So I went to the hairdressers to get my hair did today and the absolute cutest drag queen was tending the register. (He was not in drag though.)

I did the dyke nod (Google it) and was all:

Watup homefry?

And he took one look at me and we had The Moment(tm). The moment where he glanced me up and down and thought, Giiiiiirl, you be lookin' like a straight butch. And I took one look at him and was like,

[​IMG]

He was the most overtly gay person I've ever met. Like this gay:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLGdoOihltE[/YOUTUBE]

In other words, on the outside I was just friendly, but on the inside I was like OMGAGAYPERSONBEMYFRIEND. Because the number of gay friends I have in my hometown is exactly zero.

And then my hairdresser came into the picture, and she contained the following:

a) super, super hot
    b) covered in awesome tattoos (such as a stained glass Mother Mary as a half-sleeve on her right arm)
    c) unshaved armpits
    d) at least three different hair colors ranging from chocolate brown to platinum blond
    e) an assymetrical lip ring
    f) flirtastic

Due to the above aspects, she set off my gaydar instantaneously. Turned out she was married to a military guy, but that didn't mean that I didn't get to enjoy her playing with my hair for three hours. (And truth be told, I'm still thinking bi. My gaydar is rarely wrong.)

But it was a really fun time. The guy who was a drag queen kept me company while my color set and told me all about the local gay clubs which I've never been to. I'm thinking about actually going over to one some day. :rolle: But this queen turned out to be a regular performer at our only local lesbian bar, so it's kind of cool that I know where this guy works and we had a fun time, so if I go to the club solo there's a good chance I'll be able to recognize him and have someone to hang out with there if I manage to bump into him. :lol:

The hairdresser - if not bi - was obviously an ally, because she talked about her best friend being "of the homosexual persuasion" < (said ironically), and how she was surrounded by them in high school and beauty school and basically thought they were awesome.

Anyway, she did a good job, and now my hair is this color, because I let her pick:

[​IMG]

The drag queen was very jealous.

I look like an Irish rock star. And the moral of the story is, always listen to your stylist. :thumbsup:

2. Noahroxursox

That story is epic. 'Nuff said.

3. Leif

Haha, that is awesomeness ^__^

4. kwyjibo

Stories like this are why i love EC.

5. Veronica

Loved that story :slight_smile:

6. Flyers2011

Best. Story. Ever.

7. ilovedogs9

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That story. It was amazing. Thank you for sharing.