1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't even know how this is supposed to work!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Frer3, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Frer3

I hate that I had to come to terms with my gayness in a small town with no gay people. Now I'm surrounded by them and I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. Now that I'm in college I've met some nice guys and some of them are gay and most of them are hot and loads of them are nice and since I've never been around other gay guys before in a social setting and also because I'm an awkward turtle I have NO idea what to do about any of this. I've never flirted with another man in my life! HALP!

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First step...talk to them, see if you're even interested. There's a big difference being physically attracted to them, or attracted to them in a romantic way. You're not trying to hook up with them (hopefully), you're wanting to become their friend and maybe even become boyfriends at some point. But first step is you should strike up a conversation with a gay guy before trying to flirt.

3. Frer3

Yeah. It's a particular guy. He's a costume designer and I reeeeaaaallly like him. We talked and he's so nice. I just don't know what in the world to do. It's like I've been thrust into a world that I never knew existed.