1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you in a gay relationship?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jostle100, Aug 28, 2011.

1. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Are you in a gay relationship and how did you find those people?

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, not in one at the moment but I have been in the past and a lot in high school. I found them all at school since they went to the same school I did.

3. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    HOW did you find them and meet them? Did they ask you, did you ask them, did you say you were gay, etc. Since you've been a lot in high school and not one now. Why did they break up?

4. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

haha....I wish :'( but sadly no

5. Hazel

No. QQ.

I haven't had a steady girlfriend since high school. She was in my circle of friends, though, and I guess things just came together. I developed the world's biggest crush on her, and since I was already out as bi at the time to my closest friends (as was she) they urged me to suck it up and ask her out - which I did.

6. ICTOAUN

My girl coached me. Lol. We didn't develope romantic or sexual feeling for each other until after the season was over tho. We both kinda figured out our sexuality together. And after a long time of living each other, I asked her to b my gf

7. KB2111

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yes i am. we've been together for a year and 5 months. we met at a bar and when i met her i was instantly drawn to her. but at that point i was still struggling with my sexuality so we just became really good friends. she waited 6 months for me to make a move, even though she knew the first time we talked that i was gay. one night i just kissed her and 3 days later i asked her to be my girlfriend...the rest is history.

8. Jim1454

Yes - over 3 years. We're now married!

We met through the 'Gay Fathers of Toronto' support group. At first it was just a friendship - I was 6 months ahead of him in the process of coming out to my family and separating from my wife, and offered to be someone he could talk to. As time went by a relationship developed.

9. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep, I am.
    We've been dating for about two months, maybe a little longer. We met online!

10. Noahroxursox

Sadly, no, but I might end up in a relationship before the end of the year, depending on who I meet in school :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Dragonfyre173

I am ^^ A year and three months, four next week :grin: It's long distance, but I've convinced my mom to let him fly over for Christmas Break. I'm so excited n.n

12. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I've been in two. I met both of them through mutual friends. The first one asked me out. The second one made it known through Facebook that he found me attractive, and then I asked him out. He said no at first for a variety of personal reasons, then changed his answer and asked me out.

As someone on Tumblr once said, "Dating in the gay world is like finding a job: you have to either do it on the internet or get referred."

13. My last boyfriend, I met on IRC. We split up because it was looking like I was going to move away for a job. Then I didn't move away, but by then we just weren't compatible for reasons I'll leave to ambiguity. Just know that it couldn't work between us. Then I did move away for a different job, and haven't had one since.

tl;dr: No.

14. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    Nope, and never have been.

15. crazyhead

Yes. We met in our sophomore year in high school. Neither of us knew we were gay at the time. After I came out in our senior year and had bad luck with a couple of boyfriends and was ready to to say "not now, maybe later" to having a boyfriend, I heard from a mutual friend that he had a crush on me. I was surprised at how happy I was that it was him, so I went for it. 3 1/2 years later, we're still good. :slight_smile:

16. Mad Man L

I havn't been in a relationship of any kind, straight or gay. :frowning2:

17. Danny19

this is cute! i want this :/

18. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I found them in classes of mine mostly. Sure I was rejected several times too, but that's part of the chance you take in asking someone. I did most of the asking. I didn't like waiting around to be asked out because I thought that they wouldn't. Yes, right from the beginning they knew I was gay. The relationships ended for different reasons. Some were unsure about their sexuality and thought it was best to break it off while one guy was super religious and felt it was in his best interest to live a "straight" lifestyle. All in the past now. Plus, people change a lot from when they're in high school and then go to college. I guess I changed and outgrew them or vice versa.

19. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Technically we're just friends...but me and my girl Sparkles would be together if we could. *sighs at real life for being annoying*

20. littleoldme

yip been with my girlfriend nearly 2weeks we meet on a different forum, before i meet her i was struggling to let myself be anything but straight she has supported me though my excepting it and shown me it is ok she has been amazing :slight_smile: