1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was your first gay experience like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jostle100, Aug 28, 2011.

1. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What was your first gay experience like?

2. Zontar

Genitals or no genitals involved?

The first unabashedly "gay" thing I ever did was make out with a guy. 'Twas nice, I knew from that day on that I was at least a little bent.

3. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    doesn't matter, put both if possible

4. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Well this is awkward. Um, me and my mom's (ex) boyfriend's son showed our dicks to each other. That's about it hahahaha I was like 9 he was about 8.

5. ICTOAUN

Alright well the first time I had sex w a girl I was 15. We were at an abandoned clubhouse. We were actually both crying because we had just been caught fooling around on the beach by two guys. And it just kind of scared us because we were both in the closet and still tring to figure out our sexualities. Anyway I was crying and kicking a fence. My girl laid a blanket out on the grass and pulled me over there to calm me down. She was jusst kinda hugging me and stuff and idk one thing led to another? Haha it was awesome though.

6. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

When it happened, the guy and I had been dating for about a month or two (I'm not sure on the exact number) and I was 20 (I think he was 19). It started with us going to bed in separate beds in the same room (my dorm room; my roommate was out). We conversed for at least an hour after we had turned off the lights and lay down to sleep, and several personal discussions were had. The last topic we talked about was how little experience I had with guys (to wit: none) and how far I'd be comfortable going knowing that we weren't in a committed relationship. I told him I'd be willing to try things out, and that's when he asked, "Can I come over there?"

I said, and we kissed. We ended up doing more than kissing that night, because I had gotten impatient waiting for my "first time" with a guy and was ready to go relatively far (for reference, our previous date had ended with a hug). He was really mindful of my level of comfort with the whole thing, as well as how much I was enjoying it, and we both cared about each other, so it was a really wonderful experience.

7. maverick

Fooling around with a female friend during a threesome (with a guy) in college.

Even though it was for exhibitionist purposes, I enjoyed it a little too much. :lol:

8. Danny19

i blew my cousin.. ahh weird moment. makes me feel awkward and weird

9. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I kissed my friend at a bar, in a game of gay chicken. Good times. :grin: (Though to be honest, it's more a matter of who HASN'T kissed said friend!! haha)

10. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I made out with a guy in college at a LGBSU dance to Chic's "I Want Your Love". Let's just say that removed any doubts I had about my sexuality. :slight_smile:

I had sex with a guy for the first time with a hitchhiker. On the side of the highway. On a blanket I had in the back seat. What was it like? Like two buses continually ramming into each other. And it was hot as hell. :slight_smile:

Lex

11. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The only possible gay experience I've had, which I don't think can really be counted as such, is gay-chicken with a friend who thought I wouldn't. Her face was priceless xD

12. thevedman

I kissed a bi mate at a new years eve party. It was great, so great in fact it totally confirmed that I much prefered guys to girls!

13. I didn't realize I was even into girls really until I made out with one of my best girl friends in middle school. I don't recall consciously ever thinking "I want to kiss her" but then BAM, it happened and it just felt right, I guess.

She was also the first girl I ever had sex with, but that was later in high school. That memory is tainted with heartbreak because I loved her much more than she loved me. But at the time, it was just...right, I guess. I don't know how else to explain it.

14. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First kiss was in Grade 12 with my first boyfriend. As for sexual experience...a friend who sitll claims to be straight and actually f**ked me finally last year (2010 before meeting the bf) sucked me when I was in Grade 9. My first giving was in my high school with a guy who claimed to be straight. I loved having him in my mouth in high school with the chance of being caught :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Just Passing

Mine is really slutty. I told a friend of mine I wanted to see him in private and I took him to a hidden location and made out with him several times with him confused and somewhat scared. Luckily we're still friends, but it's pretty embarrassing these days and I was only twelve.

16. ok455

When i was 13 a friend of mines and went to the bathroom in school and went in the bathroom and we made out. It was shocking and depressing at the same time funny enough i lost my virginity to him and we still have sex to this day. And were 23

17. cityofangels

cityofangels Guest

Same here. I had a threesome with a female friend and a guy. That was my one and only experience with having a threesome. LOL.

18. 8008l3SS

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I was in eight grade when my friend stabbed me his pole on the back while we were playing on the field during recess. I turned to him he said something but we never talked about it again...

19. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    first time I kissed a guy, it was like electrical fireworks were going off in my body.

first time I gave a JB, I liked it more then I thought I would and was more arroused by doing it then I also thought I'd be

20. Buffy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I came out in my thirties by answering an ad in Bay Windows personals. I was nervous, scared, all the fears. When we undressed, I realized"This is it, no turning back!" It was like being tossed into a cold swimming pool, but somehow I knew just what to do by instinct! And on my way back to the subway, I saw my reflection in a store window, and I was surprised to see that I looked the same! I felt like skipping, and getting up in Copley Square, and shouting to everybody: "I did it, I did it!" I even treated myself to a pair a Guess lyrca blend jeans, so I could show my ass when I went clubbing. But soon the euphoria wore off, the sun still rose in the east, and set in the west, and being gay turned to be not a big deal at all. All of which made me wonder: "How can so much hate be directed at people for whom they chose to sleep with?" Still wondering about this decades later.