1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"The Male Brain" and how it applies to gay guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SecretColor, Aug 29, 2011.

1. SecretColor

From St. Louis, MO; go to school in Philly
    So while I was in NY, I grabbed a copy of this book called "The Male Brain" by Louann Brizendine; there's one about the female brain also. Anyway, the book deals with how the brain develops/has developed at different stages in our life and why this explains our behavior. However, and I'm guessing this is because the author didn't really get the chance to interview any gay males, any sexual development is taken from the viewpoint of straight guys, for the majority of the book. But at the end, there is a short chapter detailing studies that have been conducted in the past few decades highlighting the differences between "the gay brain" and "the straight brain." These studies are kinda technical and filled with science-ese, so I leave it up to you guys to google them if you want. The point I'm making is that this is even more proof, evidence, whatever ya wanna call it, that sexuality is innate. Just thought that might be useful to anyone that's coming out and is of a more scientific state of mind.

-Twisty

2. Meropspusillus

I think the basic gist of "the gay brain" is that the homosexual male brain tends to be slightly more feminized than the heterosexual male's. The reverse is true for women.

3. Ichi42go

The Biological Replication team on invasion ship 28T-Delta did warn me that my ganger's thought unit did have some abnormalities, and that I might experience some non-traditional urges. Now that I believe I have isolated the effects, I can continue on with my designated mission.

Thank you, human, for the information. It will make my report with the Over-Queen much more detailed.