1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts in the night.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ShebbsIsAwesome, Aug 29, 2011.

1. ShebbsIsAwesome

Okay, I cant be the only one that does this.

At night when I'm laying in my bed right after I turn out the light, I look around in the darkness. Figures such as my hamper take on a bent over demonic form and I can imagine them standing upright and moving. I peer into my cracked closet and thought I know it wont move, I imagine it does, just a little, or a lot, veerryy slowly. I begin to imagine a woman coming out of it. She's old, crystal white, with black eyeholes. very wrinkly. just emerging. I just imagined that as a boy was writing his story a person walked into his room. He thought nothing of it (brother probably just got off work) and continued writing, thanking god that his brother that he shares a room with came home. But when he looks over... it's not his brother. It's the woman. God I hate sleep time sometimes... (WHEN MY BROTHER IS AT WORK!!!)

So yeah... what are your sleepy time pre-dreams?

2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

:0? Like what are our thoughts before actually sleeping? or like daydreaming?

I tend to imagine myself dying or about to meet my death in various different forms such as me drowning in my own blood. And imagine death or the devil coming to get me while I lay there petrified in agony at their feet, my head on the hard concrete floor of a chapel. lol I could add more but I rather not xd

Lol thats sorta stuff :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ( Im not depressed or anything but I find the topic of death interesting and I like bloody horror stuff so maybe that explains my messed up thoughts :grin: lmfao)

#2 Witchcraft, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011
  3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeah, happens to me. At night when the house lights are off, I always "imagine" like ghosts figures, looking at me, I don't intend to imagine them, my brain just imagines them itself :confused:

4. DarkClarity

I know what you mean. I do this all the time.

5. Mad Man L

Thoughts before sleep? Sometimes I'll think about life and make plans, sometimes I'll have thought sparks, sometimes I'll imagine situations which will never happen, sometimes I think about doing "stuff" (you know what I mean >.>) with the girl/guy I like.

6. cityofangels

cityofangels Guest

Haha. Yeah. I do that all the time also:icon_bigg

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My biggest thing is, when I'm home alone, I worry someone will break in while I'm asleep. I'm fine when people are home...but when I'm alone....weirds me out.

8. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh my god, me too. I'm so paranoid and I'm always at home alone at night O.O
    Plus my neighbors can't close their bloody doors and evry now and again they slam and make me even more paranoid.

9. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I was in bed, with the lights from the apartment building next door reflecting off my closet. I saw a little white hare, lying in the snow. It looked like it had been shot, lying in a pool of blood, just starting to freeze. Like it had ben shot for fun, with no intention of eating it or anything.

Needless to say, :tears:

poor bunny...

10. Shmoe

I think of everything sad that could happen to me, Play out the stories in my head and have a little laugh at them. Sometimes I just imagine myself getting murdered/killed in various ways. Sometimes I imagine myself murdering people. Other times, It's just me and my ipod, Making stories to go with the songs.