1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uni Uni Uni

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by British Lad, Sep 1, 2011.

1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

From the title this is all about Uni, as I am starting in october as the London School of Commerse Studying Business and Management.
    So who's going and were and what are you studying,

2. Just Passing

Well I'm still at my current campus in Bromsgrove and am going to start my fourth year of Interactive Media and Games Development (technically my second year of the Foundation Degree, it's hard to explain, but I did two years of the National Diploma, passed that and am on the Foundation Degree, but I still count it all as four years).

Problem is I don't go back until near the end of the month, which kind of sucks, because I really want to go back.

3. KittyBoy

I'm at the University of Western Sydney - Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia. I ending my second year of study in 2 months, and I am studying a double major 'History and Political Thought' and 'Philosophy'. This allows me to enter any level of politics that I wish; local, regional, national. Since I am also a citizen of the United Kingdom it also allows me to enter UK politics and the politics of the European Union as well.

4. Jonathan

I'm currently a sophomore at Loyola University Chicago, majoring in Biology (with a possible chemistry or bioethics minor). I'm either going to go pre-med or pre-vet but haven't decided which yet.

5. FJ Cruiser

I haven't been on here much lately because I just started college, and it's been awesome so far. I'm going to the University of Texas to study Civil Engineering.

Everybody here is friendly, the university is rigorous and highly ranked (4th in the nation for my program), and there is always so much to do. I did homework all day today so I could free up my weekend to go to UT's first (American) football game with 100,000 other people tomorrow, this place (http://activerain.com/image_store/uploads/7/5/3/5/8/ar120252514885357.jpg) on Sunday, and relax with my newly made friends on Monday (that's Labor Day here in the US). I also have tickets to one of the largest music festivals in the nation and a couple of other concerts.

I'm normally a reserved person, but I'm really starting to come into my own here, of which accepting my orientation recently has played a part. Like the saying goes, it gets better.

6. littleoldme

im going to uni in late February (different year set up in New Zealand). i will be going to uni in the city closet to me (an hour away from where i am now) i will be majoring in landscape architecture and im considering doing a minor as well but im not sure what in yet.

7. hazza

I go to The University of Western Australia in Perth and I'm doing an arts double major, with my two majors being Chinese and either Linguistics or Japanese.