1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

annoying father

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jll2755, Sep 3, 2011.

1. jll2755

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Who has an annoying father? I know I do. He is constantly trying to be cool. He says true that like he is a cool high schooler. When we go out to eat(which is often) he is so embarrassing. He chews with his mouth open, sucks on his fingers, is never happy with the table, and that's the short list. I think that the worst part is that he's rude to my mom. He chooses what she eats, steals her food, orders her beer, and pokes her. I can't stand it. Any one else have a father like this or any opinions on how to deal with him?

2. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

That sounds annoying. Your dad just sounds like a douche. Call him out on it.

My dad is annoying....He's kind of slow (not severely, though), an alcoholic, he uses women, he's crazy (had to be put on Prozac), and he thinks he knows everything. It's impossible to "win" an argument with him because he'll never admit defeat until at least a year after the argument is had.