1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

god i could just ...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monique_Massacre, Nov 28, 2007.

1. omg i dont know why my dad has to be such an ass omg ok so i should maybe explane ok so i called my dad tonight and every thing was fine then all the sudden he was likeso i hear you have been hanging out with a fucking fagot and i didnt know what to say so i didnt say any thing and he was like what one is it i still didnt say anything and then he told me that i didnt need to be hanging out with fucking fairies i just didnt know what to say i was so stuned and then out of no were he was like are you fucking dyke .. i wanted to punch him thank god he was doing all this over the phone .. i didnt say yes but i didnt say no nether i thought i was gonna cry omg i just didnt know what to say or do or anything i was just like omg :help: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :bang: some times i just wanna scream at him YES DAD ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GAY AND I DATE GIRLS ..and boys .......

#1 Monique_Massacre, Nov 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2007
  2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I know how you feel. I'd just say your friends name, tell your dad all the wonderful qualities that this friend has and say YES, she's gay and I don't have a problem with it. I'm pissed at my dad so I understand your frustration.

3. yea i dont know what his problem is it wouldnt hurt so bad but he is my dad and i love him ...