1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy cool dream!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kylegf2011, Sep 16, 2011.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, the other day I had one of the coolest dreams ever. First of all, I have recently given up fighting against being gay, so basically I have accepted it. But still its a huge deal for me and I cant stop thinking about it. So the other day, I dreamed that I kissed a guy!! yea it was awesome and it felt so real. I hated the waking up part :frowning2: lol. Also in the dream my family found out, and they were ok with it. It was horrible cause I was like, cool everythings all right, and then I had to wake up. Lol I just wanted to share this with someone, cause I cant share it with anybody else :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Artemicion

(!) nice dream...:slight_smile:

3. Noahroxursox

That's awesome! I personally think that that's a sign that you should tell your parents. Almost the exact same thing happened to me (I know, weird right?), and I took it as a sign and told my parents that night! You should at least consider telling your parents

4. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've had a few amazing dreams of being with a guy. They are so great and yea, waking up sucks. I've tried to get back to sleep to continue, but it never works. I wish I could have those dreams every night.