1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what should i do for my 21st?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jake v, Sep 17, 2011.

1. jake v

What did you guys do? I can either go get plastered at a bar or go to an expensive club in Pittsburgh for a triple cover band show. If I go to the club I think less friends would come. Did you do anything different or exciting?

2. Just Passing

I'm not twenty-one until 2013, but I was considering having a good gathering of family and friends at a venue. Not too exciting, but simple enough.

What about a holiday? I don't know, I'm not the best person to suggest anything for this kind of thing, but these are just ideas.

3. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Even though I live in Las Vegas I didn't do anything crazy and exciting. I'm just not that type of person. Lol. But I did something simple with my friends and we all had a really good time. I just thought of it as a number and didn't have any special connection with turning 21.

4. Porphyrogenitus

That's what most people around here do. Afterwards, those who want to (which generally doesn't include family) kick on to clubs, etc.

5. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If your friends are already 21 I'd say go out and drink it up. I guess even if they aren't 21 yet you could still go out and have your drinks and there would be more sober people to drive you around. Have fun! :thumbsup:

6. jake v

I think what I might do is the night I turn I'll go out with my parents and go crazy the next night. I want it to be having fun with friends and family not really getting trashed being the focal point. What I might do is go down to the gay club the next Friday :slight_smile:

7. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Heres something really interesting I did it
    I went to a church to cleanse my soul then get a blessing from Father
    It fels sweet

8. starfish

For my 21st birthday me and my best friend went to a steak house. I ordered a nice steak and beer.

I thought it was rather enjoyable.

9. Danny19

well i dont know your type of fun. we all have our own idea of fun. But all i can pretty much say is something that you like to do and that you will enjoy.

im not turning 21 til 2013 but im already planning. my bday is on a thursay so i would leave friday and come back sunday from vegas lmao. itll be awesome. and thursday would be dinner with family. lol