1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I was considering a piercing...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ty, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

Either eye brow or lip =] i asked at the ... piercing shop and they said "you have to be 16" grr ah well only one more year

anybody got any piercings here? plugs count (i bet morgans gonna post here =p)
    my friend said eye brow piercing hurt the most....is this true =s

2. greg

I only have a pierced ear, i thinking about another. A couple of my friends who have eye brows done said that it doesnt hurt as much as a nipple but when they asked what's the bucket for; at the place where they got their eyebrow done the guy said you will see, both said that they vomited straight after the peircing, thats what the bucket was for. greg

3. Ty

Ty Guest

They........vomited after...having there eyebrow done o.0 whyes? My friend james never said anything about that....

4. I've been wanting to get my eyebrow done for a while now, so I'm always bombarding people who have these piercing with questions. I'll probably get it done in late summertime.

Because she needed moral support, I accompanied a friend to a tattoo parlor where she got her eyebrow pierced. She didn't vomit and afterwards said that it didn't hurt but then again, I think she has a high tolerance for pain.

A salesperson at our local Apple store who also had their eyebrow pierced told me that it felt awkward but wasn't painful when he got it done when I asked about it. I think he said that the skin there is thin and doesn't have a ton of nerve endings or something like that. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though.

It sucks that you have to wait a year, ThatCrazyThang. Good luck if you still want to get it done then. :slight_smile:

5. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i use to have a earing in my left ear and my brother william does still,. i wanted my belly button done once but never did it beacuse it could cause infection the chemist said

6. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I have no piercings. I don't really find them attractive.

7. CrimsonThunder

I have an eyebrow piercing and it doesn't hurt. You can feel sick/throw up after it if you DON'T EAT. So do eat. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I felt queezy after it becasue I hadn't eaten all day. Go to a real good place too, no cheapy! It can ruin your nerves if they do it wrong (make it so your eyelid doensn't work)

Piercings are hot. ^^

8. Defender

Defender Guest

I've thought about piercings, i'm not sure on what would suit me though, if anything? I'd only be worried about the vomiting part, lol.

9. Ty

Ty Guest

Okay wellllll

My friend James dared me a few weeks ago to get my LIP pierced.
    I think eyebrow looks hawter
    He says you can't back out, you have to get lip....

So i guess ill have to have a needle stuck through my lip then =]!

10. bugzzie13th

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have my tongue done an it hurt. But not unbearable. My friend has Lip, eyebrow, tongue, and bellybutton and says lip hurt the worst by far.

11. Chaos

I have 8 piercings.

Left ear lobe x2, left ear cartilage x1, right ear lobe x1 and right ear cartilage x1. Labret, lip (left side) and my eyebrow (right side).

The eyebrow was painless and I snagged it once on the first day and then a stupid hairdresser snagged it just a few days ago... I've had it for about... 4 weeks! It's a nice piercing.

A labret piercing is nice, they're attractive and I found it a tad painful. It bled too a few times and I couldn't even tell that it was bleeding when it was. Lol. It was random, but it's healed very good and I love it.

The lip piercing is alright... I find them hot, but I find the placement a bit off. It hurt more than all of my other piercings except for the time I got my nostril pierced. Now that was bad. It hurt and it got infected. I want my nostril pierced again, but not after my bad experience.

12. Louise

I don't mean to rain on your parade but what do your parents think if this.

You may be able legally to get a piercing at the age of 16 but if your parents aren't up for it you could cause all sorts of problems at home.

Sorry :icon_sad:

13. CrimsonThunder

I want to get a snake bite. =] Looks hot!

A friend wants to get it done with me, so we'd both be sexy. ^^ (not that he isnt sexy already or anything lol)

14. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like some... but it depends on the person. I don't have any myself, they wouldn't look good on me.

15. Vampyrecat

I have seven peircings!
    One in my belly.
    3 in each ear. I did four of my six ear peircings. Mummy wasn't happy but she can't change it now that they're healed up. :grin:

16. urbansamurai

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have both nipples pierced. It hurt, but only really bad for about five minutes after, then it was sore for a few days. Now it just feels good.

17. xxAngelOnFirexx

yeah i do have a ton in my ear. okay here goes: the first one in my ear is 2g, the second is 6g/4g (i wear both gauges in it), the third is a 10g but the left side keeps healing up and getting infected. i already repierced it 6 times. i have a 10g cartilage in my right ear and a vertical industrial in my left ear. it goes from my top scaffold through my conch. the top didn't hurt bad but the conch about killed me! and i have a very high pain tolerance. i used to have a horizontal industrial but it almost ripped so i took it out. as for what i want? well a ton but what i actually might get is ym eyebrow. if i got my belly button i'd get a triple so it looks like a triangle (two on top and one on bottom). i wish i could get double snakebites or even a single center one. and i wish i had a bridge peiring so bad i'd do it myself if my mom would make me take it out (a bridge is the skin at the top of your nose between your eyes). and i want a septum. the bull kind. i think its cool. i'd wear a captive or a horshoe in it.
    okay i know like half or more of you have no idea what i'm talking about unless you are into piercings like me. this site has a lot of explanations: http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/body_jewellery_shop/body_piercings/ear_piercing_jewellery.cfm

18. boy0boy

I have a lip piercing on my lower left. I think it hurt, not unbearable but pain involved then soreness... and with me my lip was swollen for a few days.

I think it was worth it. Some of my friends then got their lips done and they said it didn't even hurt.

19. Urman

Urman Guest

i had my left ear peirced i took it out because it got infected im going to re peirce my left and maybe get my right ear done what u guys think

20. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people

i use to have my left ear done but i couldnt sleep some times at night because it was sore when i woke up after sleeping on my ear. my brother still has a earring in his left ear.
    i think you should get one if you want one!!!