1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kissing straight girls...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jazzmyn, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Jazzmyn

It's a fad, straight girls kissing each other for the attention of guys. I've made the mistake of kissing girls that I knew were straight just out of loneliness. Is that wrong of me? What are your feelings on this fad? Personally I look down on it, but since I've involved myself too, I suppose that means I look down on myself.

2. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think it's always for guys' attention. I've kissed a few straight girls and it's usually because we're playing games on nights out - gay chicken, spin the bottle, whatever. In those scenarios it's completely casual and meaningless, but simply for fun. :slight_smile:

3. Jazzmyn

I suppose I might be thinking into it too much. They were strangers except for one in my scenario, but perhaps it was just that guys happened to be watching. It was just awkward or something. I'll be cautious with it in the future either way =]

4. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Hun dont be hard or ur self

5. kanishq

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    the title got me confused. it should have been straight girls, kissing

at first i thought this was about kissing straight girls

---------- Post added 19th Sep 2011 at 10:42 PM ----------

I am waiting for the day when it becomes a fad that straight guys start kissing each other to attract attention.

6. Jazzmyn

Well technically it's about me kissing straight girls, but I see what you mean. Sorry for the confusion.

7. Un Amor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm... Ive slept with straight guys out of loneliness. And agree it did suck the next morning. But come to think of it in the long run, you got what you wanted. And its only human to quench our needs and not look down on ourselves for the same. Annnnd, if these "straight" people were so damn straight they wouldn't have been fooling around with us in the first place anyway...

8. kanishq

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    @ un amor

if it suck the next morning

i wonder who did that in the night ????

9. Jazzmyn

That's very well put Un Amor... It doesn't matter if they don't know how much I'm enjoying it over them, who merely do it out of jest or for attention. Thank you.

10. Un Amor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @Jazzmyn... They might be enjoying it themselves too... lol... You never know... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Kanishq... hahahaha Isnt that obvious?

11. Katelynn

For some women, it is just fun & games. I have a couple of friends I used to go clubbing with like 10 or 12 years ago that would both always make out with each other, just for fun & sometime just to see if they could get attention. Both ladies were straight, but it was just something to do. My other friend that went with us, however, she was bisexual but not out, as well as not even sure about being bisexual herself (she sort of broke down & came out to me one nite in after an nite of drinking & guilt on her part). Making out with either of my friends was her way of exploring her sexuality with someone she felt comfortable with & in a place where it was relatively safe (the bar we hung out at was generally not too bad for women being able to be left alone, however, no guys would even dare try). I think for some straight girls, it's just a thing that means nothing or harmless teasing of guys, but for some girls, it's their way of trying to sort out how they feel...

12. Zontar

I wish straight guys did this

13. paper person

^^^ I dont that would be hella confusing

14. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think you did anything wrong. They kissed you too so you shouldn't have to feel bad. I've kissed a straight girl before (although I question now how straight she really was) and felt bad for liking her but kissing is a two-way thing. You didn't force her to kiss you.

I don't necessarily like when straight girls kiss other girls because it confuses me into thinking they might like me if they kiss me.

15. maverick

Guilty, when I was younger, and before I got all confused about it. I half think the trend/pressure for girls to do this is some kind of subconscious lesbian-baiting. Like everyone is watching your response to see how you really feel about it.

When I got older, I had way too much internalized homophobia to make out with girls (who I rarely hung out with anyway, and the ones I did hang out with were always attached).

I practically had a straight(?) woman throwing herself at me to sleep with me once in college, and I just completely got flustered and shut down. I was nonplussed, there was no way to be suave about it. Everyone I was with thought it was hilarious.

Yet I would think nothing of making out with one of my male friends just for laughs or as part of a drinking game.

Weird. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: