1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

your first crushes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by needshelp, Sep 22, 2011.

1. needshelp

i kinda had a little bit of a crush on donnie jeffcoat from wild and crazy kids. don't remember it all that well to call it a crush but he did catch my attention.

i do remember having a crush on the green ranger from the original power rangers. tommy whatever his name is. :grin: really good looking guy. anybody remember him?

#1 needshelp, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  2. pteen

I don't remember him, as expected lol, but I have crushes on local people (seem to always be straight for some reason lol)

But my first crush was on this boy named tyler, so cute! :grin: lol

P.S. I think i still have a crush on him lol

3. needshelp

if you're in your early 20s, late teens or younger then you probably missed out. he was eye candy. the thing about local crushes is that they come and go. i do remember having somewhat of a little crush on this surf guy back when my family went on vacation down to virginia back in the early 90s. never knew his name but he resembled this weather forecaster that does the weather in my area. don't remember his name but he was cool as hell.

4. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep, I remember him. Although I didn't have a crush on him. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. needshelp

:icon_bigg well, he was the best ranger out of all of them. i thought the blue ranger was always cool for some reason even though i preferred the red ranger over him because he was more alpha. funny how the actor that played the blue ranger actually came out the closet not too long ago after having some nervous breakdown from being harassed by the production people. he's another good looking guy. i know you know who i'm talking about. :grin: he's cute.

6. crazyhead

He's a teacher at a Christian Karate school now.

7. Daisy1

I crushed on a boy named greg because my best friend had a crush on him as well.

8. pronua

my first real crush was on a guy I met on an online game, and we're now facebook friends. he's really nice and cute..i can't seem to get over him. We've known each other for a few months now and still really good friends.

9. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Shebbs nuff said

10. SlickyPants

I think I was about 12 when I saw Airbud. I had a thing for Kevin Zegers. Imagine my surprise when I first saw Transamerica. I just about dang near sullied my gitch after seeing that movie. A little too much information.

As for non-famous people I had messed around with some other guy when I was younger. I had some crushes on some guys in school.

P.S. I never really had a thing for the Power Rangers but if I had to pick one I would pick Jason (red). Tommy isn't bad either but overall I never really had a thing for any of them. I don't know if it was just because of my age or just wasn't thinking about it in a sexual way.

11. Jazzmyn

I used to have a crush on Simba >_<

12. Jonathan

My first major crush was definitely on Jesse McCartney. When I first saw him on a Disney commerical, I just kind of stared at him stunned. Then I remember finding out that he had a Disney concert video on OnDemand and I spent an entire Saturday morning watching him sing over and over. I didn't really know much about sexuality at that point, so I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I couldn't stop looking at this boy lol. It was actually because of a thread about him that I joined a certain forum, that must not be named, when I was underage :grin:
    Sadly to say, I kind of became obbsessed with him...which led to a pretty bad depression...but that's a story for a different time lol.

Ugh...I'm suck a dork. I just looked up a clip from that Disney concert that was on OnDemand :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u52RV3AMs6M[/YOUTUBE]

13. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first crush was on Yasmine Bleeth from Baywatch, lol.

14. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

My first crush is still my best friend and she’s a she by the way.

15. Mad Man L

First crush was this REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hot girl. Seriously, she was a 15 on a scale from 1 to 10, hottest person I've ever met. Unfortunately, I was never going to get her. I have a tendency to fall for people I'll never get. :bang:

First guy crush was this REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hot guy. He was also a 15 on a scale from 1 to 10. Unfortunately he's straight, but he was sooo hottttt. And he was really nice and cute as well :frowning2:

16. settlingdown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My first gay crush was also my first full sexual experience he lived down the road from me for years ... Pity he decided to be straight... At least openly

17. 10super4

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    White Fang introduced me to Ethan Hawke.
    Newsies introduced me to Christian Bale.

These were roughly around the same time. There was a time (namely in my teenage years) when I'd imagine all of us together. Yeah...

18. TheLilyTribe

My first crush was... Wait for it... Wait for it... Avril Lavigne. *hides*

19. My first crush was Robbie Williams :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. birdsflysouth

Oh god. Don't kill me, but my first crush probably was... either Eric from the Little Mermaid or Aaron Carter.