1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this real life? is this reality?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by needshelp, Sep 23, 2011.

1. needshelp

ever ask yourself or wonder if this is life actually happening before your eyes after going through a traumatic experience, a reality check, a situation you never thought would happen or didn't want to happen, etc?

i had that experience last night. was thinking about this whole thing regarding me questioning my sexuality, the realization that i'm starting to think and i guess realize that i am gay and living with it. like realizing everything i did until this point in life was a lie and i was okay with it knowing that the other side was waiting for me. it feels like a part of me died except i created that me, believing it only to find out that it didn't really exist or i built up something that truly wasn't what it really was.

i also was questioning reality when i was smoking weed over the summer and how i was so high that i was tripping monkey balls. it was a feeling that i wish on nobody.

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Well, I don't know if its the same, but sometimes I think, is this how people really perceive me as? and I try and look at myself from another persons point of view.

P.s weed is amaaazing, but I never had too much of it.

3. needshelp

mirroring is both good and bad because it's hard to have someone elses mindset.

:tears: wish i could say the same thing. had tons of weed this summer. if i knew you, i would have gave you some to smoke.

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I'm going to use weed as a spiritual thing :slight_smile:

I should be getting some this sunday!! :grin:

5. Irate

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    lol I want some too