1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weirdness

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Choucho, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Choucho

Okay, so is there anything you've done that was really fun, and you that if anyone had seen you doing this they would have looked at you really funny?
    This is my example, but I warn you it's long;

Alrighty, so tonight started in a rather angsty way.
    I found a song I love to death, but I made the rather depressing discovery that, as of today, my favorite music site no longer allows downloads. I looked for the song and methods of downloading for at least half an hour, but nothing I found worked, increasing my angst each time.
    Finally I found a bad quality version of the song, but that's okay because at least I have it.
    After obtaining to song I went to do a load of laundry. Now for some reason, the drain tub for my washing machine refuses to actually drain water in the winter. So we have to use a pump with a hose running from the washing machine to the kitchen sink. But tonight, while I was in the bathroom, the hose came loose and when I came out I found water all over the kitchen floor. I freaked out and grabbed the mop, but it got drenched instantly. I grabbed as many pieces of paper towel as I dared, but they were little help. Next, I went into the spare bedroom and grabbed a couple blankets, and threw them on the floor in an attempt to soak up the water. It kind of worked. Then I grabbed some of my own dirty clothes and used those as well.
    However, shortly afterwards I discovered the water had leaked through the floor and was now pouring into the basement. I grabbed as many towels (clean and dirty) as I could find, and scattered them about the basement.
    Now, my dad is an ill-tempered person, and his and my moms' room is in the basement. This led me to be very frightened, and I repeatedly asked my dog to shoot me.
    I took my dog outside so he could go to the bathroom, at which point I cried a little. Not just because of tonight, but because of other things that I won't get into.
    So anyway, after the crying I danced in the snow to that song I downloaded, in my pajamas t-shirt and slippers. And that made me feel a bit better. So I grabbed the shovel and started dancing around, shoveling the walkway for the second time today (it had been snowing for a while I suppose). However, while I was doing this the washing machine was still in cleansing mode, so the tub overflowed a bit. But that's okay, it wasn't that bad this time.
    So anyway, after taking care of that, I went back outside and continued to dance around to my Korean song in my slippers, t-shirt and pajama bottoms.
    About half way through my shoveling escapade, I lost feeling in my arms and fingers. So I danced inside, pulled on a sweater and my dad's gloves, and tied a house key to my pants in case my dad woke up and locked me out. I then returned to my shoveling until it was complete. This was at about 10:30 at night.
    Then, I went out and took pictures of my wonderful snow removal adventure... in my bare feet.
    Hmm. I believe that is the end of my exciting adventure tonight. Yaaay!
    Oh, and a cop drove by.

Any weirdness anyone would like to share?

2. Kimi

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

No...not at all.

I do walk like a model through the hallway and laugh at myself for being so silly:lol:

3. Astaroth

Does singing opera while driving down the highway count? I do that occasionally, although I only hum whenever I come to a stoplight so people don't gawk.

4. Ty

Ty Guest

I was reading your story, chou chou, on my iphone and listening to music and i didn't realise that my brother was in the car and i was singing this - http://youtube.com/watch?v=a2ErypIapyw - i must have looked so stupid -.- lol i dunno if this story counts or not.... =]

5. Psychedelic Bookmarks

i sometimes do stuff like that! my dad does loads of stuff - like when he's working by himself for ages, he proclaims stalin-style speeches in fake russian to amuse himself (he doesn't even speak russian :wink:)

6. Snowden

When it's too rainy for anyone else to be out in the street, I sing along with my iPod.

7. panda

Choucho! Where's the video of you running around with soapy water sloshing around,and you frantically throwing towels and blankets at it to mop it up?It's got to make it onto America's Funniest Videos.
    And the dancing outside is priceless.And your Dad can sleep through all this?

#7 panda, Dec 3, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  8. boy0boy

Well my initial thought had to do with rain, and a random night outisde like Coucho.

So I was in a really weird mood one night and just decided to run outside in the hard rain. It was like 3am, so I stood on the porch and decided to just run out to the mailbox, so after that I just stood there and realized the cat was stuck on the roof. So I climbed on the BBQ grill thing and got him off... then..... went back to the mailbox. I ran down the street and came back and realized the cat had followed me. It was cute, like since he was soaked already from being on the roof he thought "why not be loyal to him since he 'rescued' me". Anyways.. that is how my crazy mind works....

I do that way more often than is probably normal...:icon_bigg

I make loud screeching sounds as well when I talk to myself or get excited....:thumbsup:

Kinda funny that I've done lots of these things haha.

#8 boy0boy, Dec 3, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  9. lodiug

I do too! It's just so fun!(!)

10. Choucho

Awwh, I'm sorry panda. No video. D: With my luck even if I had a camera with a record feature, it would have fell in the water or snow.
    The dancing was fun. 8D
    I dance all the time, but usually not outside like that. I used to walk through the school singing, but I don't like to do that anymore because I don't have any confidence in my voice anymore. >.<;
    If I'm alone though, I'll sometimes dance in the bathroom at school.

Anyway, yay for everyone's weirdness! 8D