1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hairstyle turn-off

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kunglaomksm, Sep 27, 2011.

1. kunglaomksm

Is it just me or when a very hot guy changes hairstyle it turns me off. I really don't like shaggy and long hair and I mostly like guys with short hair and clean cuts. I mean it's the same guy but with different hair style. Like These:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 kunglaomksm, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  2. maverick

I only think the first and third people you listed here can pull off a long haircut. The other two look dumb in my opinion. :lol:

3. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It all depends on the individual person as to how they would look with shorter or longer hair. I'm not picky with hair length. Again, it depends on the person. :slight_smile:

4. maverick

I like long hair on most guys. (Psst...I think it's because it makes them look more womanly. :lol: )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But you know who can't pull off long hair? Taylor Lautner.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^ Now tell me he doesn't look better with that mop chopped off.

5. PerfectInsanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that's why some of us gay guys prefer the shorter hair. :wink: What's worse though is when there is the combination of long hair and too much muscle. For example, I never understood the attraction to Fabio. I think "I'd rather put a campfire out with my face".:confused:

6. maverick

[​IMG]

^ Yeah, this is pretty terrible. I just want to hold him down and shave his head.

He seems like a pretty nice guy though.

7. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I'm a guy who likes guys with long hair (which is part of the reason why I grew mine out; I think I look better with it long. Of course, there's a long and complicated list of reasons why I grew it out, some way more existential than "I'll look better," but that's a post for another thread), so I can't say I agree with your assessment. But for me, it has to get pretty long before I'll say it's "long". The "shaggy" look barely qualifies as long in my book. For example, Bradley Cooper in that second photo of him down there? Or Daniel Radcliffe? Not long at all.

[​IMG]

THAT is long hair.

Even I have to admit, he does. The first time I saw him with hair like that, I was like, "Oh God, it's so long, but... ich habe keine lust!"

8. Raeil

In general, I tend to gravitate towards guys with shorter hair, though I myself prefer to have longer (shoulder length) hair. There are a lot of qualifying factors (facial hair, hair type, face shape, etc.) but in general, if it's short-ish and styled, I'll probably like it.

9. Beachboi92

it depends on the person. I like long hair only when it is at a certain length (most of the time) and short hair is usually better in my opinion, but some guys pull off both. However most guys with long hair i do not find attractive unless it is right in the right amount of length zone xD

10. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I definitely prefer shorter hair on just about everyone, honestly, and I'm not hating but I really don't like curly hair, period.

11. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I prefer longer hair (without it being too long) for example Zac Efron... he looked much better with longer hair than he does now, or Jesse Mccartney same thing. I actually dont like them that much with short hair. But Taylor Lautner on the other side... he looks better withh short hair :slight_smile:

12. AngelicDemonic

lol. I wear my hair down past my waist. No joke, I don't even remember the last time I had a trim. Just by description it's kind of ":confused:" but when you see it IRL it's like ":confused: is that real life?"

But w/me, the only hair style that could be a turn off is A) shaved, or B) anything dirty.
    Normally B means dreads, but I've seen girls with clean well kept dreadlocks, and it was actually pretty cute

Also, taylor laughtner looks like an angry dog.

13. otc877

otc877 Guest

HATE this hairstyle:
    [​IMG]

14. AngelicDemonic

^^ I'm pretty sure that's a bowl cut

15. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hold a similar position.

16. Danny19

I dislike long hair. Its just not such an attraction. i like it when the guys hair is short. To me short hair is way better than long. Like Jake Gyllenhaal looks better wit short hair. so does brad pitt, Chris Hemsworth, Ashton Kutcher, David Beckham, and Zac Efron.
    [​IMG]
    i mean look at him, he looks wayyy better. :wink: and the shirtless part helps too lol

17. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Is that Logan Lerman? 0_0

He's freaking gorgeous.

18. FJ Cruiser

Long hair on a guy is a big turn off for me. Like the guy who plays Thor. He's not bad-looking with the long hair, just not my type. But he's drop-dead gorgeous with the short hair and the stubble.

19. TheRoof

I like both short hair and medium-long hair. I don't mind long hair if someone can pull it off. Honestly, if someone can pull off any kind of hairstyle, more power to them and I'll probably end up liking it too.

***These pics I found from TheSartorialist. I love the guy with red hair and purple scarves...totally digging it :slight_smile:

Attached Files: