1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to get my gf for her b-day?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jewel, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Jewel

Jewel Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So, I have a girlfriend, Vera, and we've been together for almost five months now. Her birthday is the second of october, and that's the day after our five months-anniversary, so to speak.
    But I have absolutely no idea of what to get her. For her birthday or our anniversary. I thought that maybe I should put it together and plan a romantic date or something, but I have no idea what, because we go for dinner and films on our usual dates, so I can't do that, but anything else I can think of is just cheesy, like a bad romantic comedy.
    So I really don't know what to do or what to get her. Any ideas?

PS. Last night she said 'I love you' for the first time!!! And she usually doesn't talk about what she feels, so it means so much to me!!!

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Well.. what does she like?? What are her interests?
    I'd think a necklace would be nice :slight_smile: for example :

[​IMG]

3. Jewel

Jewel Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm going to give her this
    Open Your Heart Necklace | Claire's
    when she gets out of the shower, cause that's where she is now. I really hope she likes it. And tomorrow we're going to the 'Efteling' that's some kind of amusement park, but... different. It's all about fairy tales and beauty, but there are some great roller coasters. The Dreamflight is the best, though. It's a 'journey' through some kind of fairy land, but it's so beautiful, and I know how much she loves it.

#3 Jewel, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  4. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's a pretty necklace and I'm sure she will love going to the amusement park with you. I hope you have a lot of fun! It's the thought that counts right? and you have put a lot of thought into this so kudos to you. Good luck and wish her happy birthday.