1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a little tidbit that I felt like sharing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheAnonymity, Sep 27, 2011.

1. TheAnonymity

I just wanted to share a little tidbit that happened. It's nothing special, I just felt like sharing this.

So, I was over at my grandmother's house. We're both Doctor Who fans, but I always forget to record it on Saturday. So I go over there, and we make some popcorn and watch a few episodes of Doctor Who. In one of them, a friend of Amy suggests that Amy and her friend Rory would make a great couple. Amy rebuffs this, and then suggests that Rory is gay. It was a funny little conversation from there. But anyways.

I don't know why, but when she started suggesting Rory was gay, my face just flushed with red and I started getting a little sweaty. I'm only out to my guidance counselor, and not any of my family or friends. So it was a little embarrassing.

I wonder if she noticed. :confused:

2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Well, I guess those types of conversations can sometimes make some people feel awkward. Even if your grandma noticed anything she probably just thought that made you a little uncomfortable. Plus, if your grandma was homophobic she probably wouldn't be watching Doctor who :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

3. Bi As A Kite

Maybe she thought you farted?