1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Type of man / woman who would be an ideal partner

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mimerio, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Mimerio

For me, he'd have to be helpful, charming, truthful, with extremely good manners, I hate people who smoke or drink around me. Looks do apply but not as much as personality, so I'd say.. 40% looks 60% personality.
    so for looks, clean shaven, nice hair, cares for their skin well (acne, spots doesn't apply) and maybe taller than I am (which is about 5ft 3 haha)

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

For me its her eyes but not her body im concerned about
    its also her love and affection . Aswell as patience and respect

3. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Somebody who accepts me for who I am, who doesn't mind cuddling and being all touchy feel-y.

4. Sculpture21

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Penelope Garcia from Criminal minds <3 looooooove her

5. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Someone who listens and can take criticism. I prefer skinnier guys...not ripped. They should be kind and gentle and act like a gentleman. Smoking and drinking is a no-no (although my current crush does both. I guess he's an exception).

And he should be romantic and in tune with his feelings. Moonlit walks and candlelit dinners are a must.

6. Danny19

My ideal man will be a man. lol. I like guys who can be rough yet when its right gentle. Also, outgoing, kind, smart, Funny and can take a joke. I have met cute guys but when they talk their attractiveness goes down because they sound like idiots. And also, guys who can take a joke and just get butthurt are annoying. i have a very mean and sarcastic sense of humor so if the guy cant take a joke he is lamee. lol. But most importantly, someone who loves me for me and wont try to change me because all they will get is a wave goodbye from me lol.

As for looks, my "ideal" is Tall, muscular, nice short hair, nice skin, and light skin. These arent must haves but they are nice to have... but one thing i notice is that i get attracted to guys that are tall. Ill take em as tall as me, but shorter than me doesnt appeal to me. I like em taller them me, its a huge turn on :wink:

7. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My ideal guy is someone around my age. A few years younger or older works too. I want someone who is outgoing and smart. Can hold a good conversation and has a great personality. They need to like my friends and family as they are important to me. Overall someone who can accept me for who I am and likes me for who I am. :slight_smile:

8. sanguine

stoic and brave, not a wussy.

everything else can be compromised

9. TheLilyTribe

I want a girl who has a mind of her own, i.e. if we're talking about something she wont always automatically take my side on whatever it is. Smarts is always a good thing, I can't really be attracted to anyone who has nothing going on in their head.. Other things I like in a girl: likes to snuggle, doesn't mind my horrific cooking, loves video games (and is good at them too), likes watching gory horror movies and laughs with me when people are idiots and walk into the dark basement while there is a murderer on the loose. :icon_twis

10. needshelp

someone who would be able to tolerate and try to understand my crazy ass. i have no problem and will sure do the same thing with them, tolerating and understanding them. i really don't care much about money, looks, or whatever else because that's boring. not asking for much.

#10 needshelp, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  11. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    cute and nerdy

12. Vladimir21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    he would have to be good-looking (not the most important thing though), cute, with a lovely smile, have a good sense of humour and I should feel myself around him :slight_smile:

13. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I have a very self-deprecating sense of humor, it's very off-beat, and I would want anyone I'm with to share that with me. He has to have thick skin too. I really want someone that's not afraid to be a little adventurous, I like to travel and take trips. I would want him to have a nice smile too, so our wedding pictures look like a stock photo. ^_^

As for everything else, it's negotiable.

14. FJ Cruiser

As far as personality goes, intelligence and masculinity are an absolute must. I'd want someone who could be assertive without condescending. He should be ambitious and confident, yet understanding and affectionate. I want someone who will go climbing/hiking/mountain biking with me in the day, and watch movies/Discovery Channel/comedy shows at night while we cuddle on the couch.

Looks I'm not too strict on, but my preferences are light skin, hair, and eyes, strong jaw, stubble, chest hair, and athletic to muscular build.

#14 FJ Cruiser, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  15. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We have like almost the same personality taste XD And physical..yeah, a little bit but i don't mind the guy's stature, taller or shorter than me...meeting the physical and personality "requeriments" (lol) and liking me, its completely fine.

I quote'd you because i'm not in the mood to write an huge ass post describing all i like a guy :3 .. and for now i won't make one about girls.

16. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

My ideal guy would be...
    Someone who is: a bit taller than me, more on the thin side, has pretty eyes, nice smile, is confident, enjoys video games like Earthbound :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, likes some of the same stuff I do, likes watching black and white horror movies and TRHPS, artistic, a little bit older than me, likes hugs and stuff, and most importantly....that he just be as wierd as me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

lol yeah I might never find someone like that but one can dream right?

17. Raeil

An ideal partner is something I can't quite put any money on right now. I mean, I know what I like when it comes to physical appearance (about 5'9", shortish brown or blonde hair, medium build, green or blue eyes), but I've never been in a relationship, so I don't quite know what I'd like psychologically/emotionally. My guess is that my ideal is somewhat introverted (like myself, so he won't think it's odd when I need alone time), loves to laugh, protective, interested in similar stuff (or at least able to listen to and talk about stuff I like. I hope I'm able to do the same), and expressive in emotion. We'll see if that stays the same once I actually have a relationship and know what it's like for me to be connected to another person in that way.

18. Danny19

ahahh awesomee!! lol. we would get along great. lol. yea idk how i ended up writing this i usually get lazy lol

19. Zontar

The guy who sits a few seats away from me in computer class.

Really, I've never seen anyone like him. The whole package: looks, sense of humor, non-boring personality. Probably the first guy I want to do more with than just sex. I wish he'd notice me for once. v.v

20. Hazel

I'm concerned with finding someone independent, potentially headstrong, with her own life plus personality and none of that "You're my reason for living, my life revolves around you!" stuff. The ability to detect sarcasm is a must, and sense of mischief is a plus. Ideally, shorter than me, at least slightly nerdy, and also a fan of alcohol.