1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, I got into trouble at school today :|

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rissyroo, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Rissyroo

Rissyroo Guest

Because this kid in our cool 'friendship' {Haha, most of us not-so-secretly hate each other} started talking about how he hated gay people because 'he wasn't gay' so then I started flipping out on him and I asked him if he hates Mexicans because he's 'not Mexican' too. {I was not being racist - Just trying to drive the point home. And I am of Mexican heritage anyway, so.}

And this security guard overheard me - And decided to send me to the office. When I explained what happened to the Principal, I got into trouble - But the stupid gay basher didn't. Logic? I think not. :| So, now, I have detention tomorrow during lunch. m_m

EDIT;; Oh yeah. When I said that, Stupid Homophobe replied by saying, "No, I have Mexican friends =D" And... Holy crap, that made me pissed. I felt like beating him with a goddamn frying man and screaming in his face that half the people he socializes with were gay/bi/les -- Which they are. ME INCLUDED. But, then the stupid security chick swooped in and pulled me away with her rage face on. Yay.

EDIT 2;; And uh, yeah. I know I could have worded what I said a bit better but, I was mad, and didn't feel like making out a long and detailed, very PC, carefully worded, argument in my head. I was mad, so I said the first thing that came to my head. I just got out of my Spanish class, so maybe that had something to do with it. Hm.

#1 Rissyroo, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
  2. Sculpture21

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    High school can suck, I’m glad to be in college … …people are much more respectful ..

Its good that you said something thing though! …in school no one ever wants to stand up and call people out on there actions. Words especially when you’re a teenager can hurt and people should take that kind of talk and bullying way more seriously…..

If I was you I would try to fight the issue and speak to your principal about it …

Keep your chin up !!!

Once your out of High school .. the whole experience becomes this blur of irrelevance ….the ‘real world’’ is loads better.... you just have to get throw High School first :grin:

#2 Sculpture21, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  3. Mimerio

What I think isn't the fact you were defending yourself, but more fighting back, the sercurity lady could have been just stopping a massive argument and fight breaking out which is sort of what she is payed to do, I respect you for standing up to him however, I would not have the guts to do such a thing.

4. xXPsychedelicXx

People like that make me mad. :confused: But I agree. Fight back. From what I can see, you're not the one in the wrong. So sit down with your principal and explain everything again. The worst that can happen is that the "gay basher" still won't be punished for what he said. And since you've already done detention, you've got nothing to lose, really.
    Good luck. :slight_smile:

5. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    yeah totally appauled u for sticking up to that gay basher, sorry u got in trouble tho, that must have sucked :l

hope it gets better in the future

6. Rooni321

Yeah HS is bullshit. Most likely they are not there to help you :/
    It really sucks but that's life as a teenager! Blarkkkk

7. djt820

Do these 2 steps:

1. Call ACLU
    2. Watch fun unfold.

8. Rissyroo

Rissyroo Guest

I honestly don't think that an argument - a very severe one, anyway - would have started because of what I said. I get what you mean though, she was just trying to prevent what could have possibly happened - It's not her I'm mad at, really, it's the Principal. The fact that he didn't do anything to discipline the gay basher, but rather instead, me.

9. Mimerio

Very true, I should have worded it a bit better, sorry, but thanks for agreeing, I too am angry at the Principal, the gay basher should have at least given a verbal or even written apology and if not a detention for something so severe as discrimmination.

10. SammieG16

[/COLOR]i got in trouble at school a couple times for fighting back agaist gay bashers. the last one was because of a guy that has been bulliying me since freshmen year. he hates gays, and he over heard me talking about a girl i've been crushing on. So during a class debut homosexuality was brought up, and he desided to proclaim loudly that he hated "fags and dykes" and that all of us where going to hell to burn forever and that anyone that sided with gays was going to hell too, so everyone should just beat the nearest queer they can find, just to make god happy with them for punishing the disgusting sinner. I got me so upset i started yelling back at him that he was going to go to hell anyways so he better get used to being around gays, because if he's right, which i know he's not, but if he is he's gonna be suronded by alot of them for the rest of eternity. he went of to preach about how he Never sins, he ticked me off so much, i chucked the closest thing i could find, which happened to be a sharpie, at him. it missed but got close enough to him he jumped back and hit his head on the wall next to him.

luckily, i was in my favorite teachers class, she sent me to the hallway and when she saw that i was crying she asked what was up, and i came clean, about Everything. i didnt even get in trouble. made me feel so much better.

#10 SammieG16, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  11. pronua

At least you were brave. When my friends talk like that I just ignore it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You stood up for yourself thats something to be proud of.