1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im Getting A Doggie!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Latinokid, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Hey guys:smilewave . I'm going to be getting a Yorkshire Terrier-Toy size for christmas. I was wondering if any one had any good doggy names? I was thinking that this could work for a girl but idc my boy is going to be so hot he could rock a girl name lol. I was thinking of..Vanity =]. I liek it so if any one has any other suggestions please post them. Ty =]

2. Tom

Tom Guest

congrats on gettin a dog at xmas, it will truly be the best prezzie ever! and names are hard until u meet the dog, ull have afew ready but when u meet it ull say aww its a whatever and stick with tht name

3. surfrboykai

congrats brah. as long as yer stoked, then i'm stoked for you. did you pick the type of dog, or did yer parentals?

i used to have a badass golden retriever named tide. she saved my life in an earthquake once. our old house had 5 floors (each floor came off from the middle, forming lofe-like floors). it was such a rad house! so, the family room was on the 4th floor, and the bedrooms on the 5th. there ware a huge staircase in the middle of the family room that went up to the bedroom floor. i was in my room with tide when an earthquake hit. nothin big, but my mom couldn't climb the stairs. tide pushed me under my bed and blocked the way out to protect me

4. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Thats soo nice. Awww =]. Im getting a yorkie. And im picking it out

5. surfrboykai

that's cool. but my question was like, did you pick the breed? or did yer parents say to pick out a yorkie?

6. panda

I've always found that animals tell you their names after you've had them for a bit.

7. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    You'll have to post a picture when you get him. Just look him in the eyes and you'll know if the name is right. Great story surfrboykai! Animals are so smart!

8. bugzzie13th

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Vanity is amazing. I love that.

9. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I picked the breed and im guna pick the dog =].

10. Louise

I'm with Becky, wait till you see his little face looking up at you and I'm sure his name will come to you. He also might have some little manersisms which will help you find a name to suit him. If you chose a name before you get him he might not fit it :icon_sad:

My dog already had her name and knew it when I got her and it is a horrid name that doesn't suit her lovely personality at all. Names are really important. Now I only call her that if I am telling her off and that is so rare that she probably doesn't even think I'm talking to her.:lol:

11. surfrboykai

i'm fully in agreement with becky and louise. the name will come to you when you see the dog brah.

12. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I was going to say exactly the same. Dogs tend to name themselves by their character.

If you do come up with a name in advance, be prepared to change it if it doesn't fit or something better suggests itself when you have him/her.

13. miner4800

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i know it's nerdy, but i got a yorkie on nintendogs named sam, and is cute as all get out :slight_smile:

14. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I see. I guess your right. Guess i'll have to wait tll sunday =]