1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

guess which republican is STILL NOT gay, and NEVER HAS BEEN!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by surfrboykai, Dec 3, 2007.

1. surfrboykai

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/12/02/craig.sex.allegations/index.html

seriously, i pity him. he can't be honest with himself. like, when the scandal first broke out, i was watching like, bill maher, and they showed a clip of the senator being interviewed by i think chris matthews...and like, he was way gay. saying stuff like "oh, so-and-so is a naughty, filthy boy. a naughty, filthy boy."

brah...yer gay. you've been caught tryin to get freaky in a bathroom with other dudes. come out of the closet dude. or better yet, stay in there. it's bad enough yer a gay republican. i'm not full on gay, but i'm shure that none of the LGBT community wants him, yah?

2. haha Senator Craig is hilarious. It's sad but funny at the same time. But it's annoying how he makes the party I like look bad...

3. surfrboykai

he makes men in general look bad. he's a disgrace to the male gender.

to sen. craig: man up and admit who and what you are.

4. sdc91

I'd almost prefer if he didn't. I don't want to be associated with him in any way. :/

5. dictionary

This has nothing to do with anything realy but Australia has its first openly gay member of the australian cabinet and she is the first of asian decent... her name is penny wong ...