1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the most stupid thing u ever done

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neverover, Dec 4, 2007.

1. neverover

wats urs? me? blowin up my cover:slight_smile: on u-kno-were

2. xequar

Oh, boy, this is a hard question... I did a lot of stupid things when I was in high school...

Like the time that I was going 115 mph on the freeway in a car that shook at 55 right after I got my license...

Or that time when my friend and I decided to drag race, and unwittingly used the front door of the city police department as our starting line...

Or that time my friends and I stole the shopping cart from the local K-Mart (my friend was driving) and proceeded to drive through town with it.

Yeah... I could keep going too.

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    In high school my friends and I worked at the A&W and we were friends with the guys that worked at the gas station next door. They rented U-hauls there. Well one night we "borrowed" a U-Haul, loaded the Papa Bear Statue holding a giant hamburger and a mug of rootbeer and left it in the middle of the street behind the police station. The next day there was a picture of it with something about a "prank". Oh man, we could of got in such big trouble for that. Stealing a u-haul????

4. SkyTears

Why do I get the feeling your insurance is high?

5. Urman

Urman Guest

umm crashing my car from speeding im luck i still have my life but also jumping of a swing set with cleats on i broke my ankle seprateded it and chiped it.

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I've done loads of stupid things over the last 40+ years, and I can't really pick one or two out. We've all done things we have regretted.

The important thing is to learn from them, and move on.

7. CrimsonThunder

At every single party I go to theres always a huge list of stupid things I do. =] But hey! Its a party and you get drunk and you do stupid shit, its all good.

At the last party I went too I remember hitting on my friends which means I was trying to give him a toungey >_> I sat on the arm of a chair and it broke. I sculled half a bottle of straight smirnoff and immediately power rowfed all all over the persons balcony, I paroed out in the toilet for about 30 mins. Oh and I stopped drinking at 3:00AM when I had work at 5:00AM the next day, I still went into work drunk and yeah... Didnt feel so good haha.