1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when did you know?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rooni321, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Rooni321

Sooo when did you all know you were LBGT?
    Just curious because of my circumstances.

2. DhammaGamer

I didn't KNOW until about a week ago. I'm 24 years old. I have layers of guilt and doubt that I'm sure will take quite some time to resolve. So far though, it feels great to be honest with myself. I mean GREAT :slight_smile:

3. Rooni321

*oops! ;LGBT lol

4. Vladimir21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's hard to say... probably a few weeks ago, during the summer... I've been attracted to men since I was 13 but I always tried to deny it and only see this as a strange phase that will eventually pass (I'm 21 now). I finally have the courage not to lie to myself anymore and I feel quite good about it, better each day :grin:

5. Rooni321

Oh I knw that feeling! I didn't know I was all the way lesbian until last month and there's no going back now thank goodness!

6. Tiny Catastrophe

Well I knew I liked girls since I was like 15 but I didn't realize I only liked girls til a few weeks ago.

7. wingandaprayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I knew in high school, by my ninth-grade year, but I wouldn't let myself admit it. I didn't admit it to myself until my senior year of college. I didn't tell anyone else until a little bit ago. I'm 23 now.

8. whencanIbeme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    well... i really didn't admit it to myself until i was 23, but ever since i was 8 years old i was crushing on females. i was totally confused in high school, and still tried to pair with boys, but nothing made my heart thump harder than girl crushes. i even made a move on an older girl while at a drinking party, and i, thinking she was way to drunk to remember, placed a soft kiss on her forehead. so, the next school lunch as we were telling about the weekend.. she totally blabbed about remembering me kissing her. YIKES.... so, back into the closet i retreated. but at 23, i just knew i would never be happy with a man. i finally admitted it to myself. I wanted to puke at first.. gotta be honest.. i was terrified.

9. Alex19

when i was mad young. i remember finding goku on dbz VERY hot. same with simba's voice from the lion king. idk.. funny how u can b so young and find a voice attractive, huh?

10. robbie14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i was 13 and came out to my mum in june this year im 14 now but i knew i liked boy when i was 12

11. Sharkattack2222

anyone ever think they were gay/lesbian and then acted on those urges during the younger years, went back into the closet/denial and started dating the opposite sex again and eventually came out later on?

12. Rissyroo

Rissyroo Guest

Ah . . . I dunno, actually. I'd say about two years ago, I began to suspect. I confined in a few cyber-friends that I thought I was bisexual, and they reacted well. I didn't think much of it though, actually - I thought it was more of a curiosity thing rather than full blown bisexuality. Then . . . as time went on I started acknowledging that it was something more than that, that it was serious. Around this time last year I realized I was homosexual - I knew I was homosexual last year, identified as a plain ol' lesbian. However, I didn't know I was biromantic until a few months ago. c: Now I know where I stand~ =3

Other people knew before me though. Like, I had people in fifth grade ask me if I Was a lesbian and I was like, "=D Whats that?"

13. Fiddledeedee

May this year, aged 14 (just); I'd never really considered the posibility before.

14. Rooni321

Well do you feel any better about it now??

15. whencanIbeme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    yes, i really do. (!)

16. King Gandora

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It was towards the end of freshman year I went on a double blind date with one of my friends, and he set us up with these two girls. We went to see "The Bounty Hunter" and this girl wanted to make out around the time Gerard Butler got shirtless in the movie. I think I told her I don't make out on blind dates or something like that, but I knew it was subconsciously from wanting to watch a shirtless Gerard. I didn't understand why I said no until I got home and was like, oooooooooh. But I didn't truely accept it until around Halloween last year.

17. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Since 7th grade, now im in my final year at uni.

18. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I always knew I liked other boys but I didn't really put a label on it until I was a little older, in the sixth grade maybe. I was probably 11 or something like that. I didn't come out until a few years after that though.

19. Eurashal

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was around 14, it was because I had a crush on a friend of mine for a while. But after that ended I didn't really think much about it and thought it was just a little phase. Although I did still find boys attractive.

I didn't really let it sink in properly until College though, and came out during the final months at College to friends, and to my parents and sister a few weeks ago.

20. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

I started having an attraction towards females when I was 13, though I didn't know what it meant so I pushed the thoughts out of my head...I accepted my attraction towards females & came out to myself as bisexual when I was 15. I didn't know I was gay until around February of this year.