1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ms. Universe type of questions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rinto, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I sort of want to start something new from this subforum since I always get to see the same things again and again.

Let's just imagine we are in the Ms. Universe pageant and you made it into the final round.(Disregard your sexuality in the imagination^_^) I, as the MC or something, got to ask you a question which you have chosen.

From the questions below, pick one and answer it. Be yourself! (I'm so eager to hear what others could answer here :slight_smile:) [Questions copied from a site containing info about the not-so-long-ago pageant held at Brazil]

1. If you could trade lives with anyone in history, who whould it be and why?
    2. Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person you love? Why and why not?
    3. Nude beaches are common in some parts of the world. Is public nudity appropriate or inappropriate and why?
    4. What would you do to avoid fighting a war that you did not agree with it?
    5. If you could change one of your physical characteristics, which one would it be and why?

If I was asked any of those questions, well, I won't do good ^^".

2. starfish

1. If you could trade lives with anyone in history, who would it be and why?
    1A. I wouldn't want to trade lives with anyone, but I would like I live in the Mid 70s do that I could experience the birth personal computer industry. I would either start my own firm or join one of the startups back in those days.

2. Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person you love? Why and why not?
    2A. No. I am who I am. My religious beliefs are part of that. To marry someone I would have to accept them for who they are and I would ask they do the same.
    3. Nude beaches are common in some parts of the world. Is public nudity appropriate or inappropriate and why?
    3A. Totally appropriate. The is nothing right or wrong about the human body. Clothing's main function is to help protect the body from the elements. It has taken one a role that far exceeds that, and one which I don't think is always required.

4. What would you do to avoid fighting a war that you did not agree with it?
    4A. I would contact my representatives and ask they stop the draft and preferably the war. Beyond that I will keep the answers to my self.

5. If you could change one of your physical characteristics, which one would it be and why?
    5A. I would be shorter. At 6'4" everything is too close to my head and I never fit anywhere.

3. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    1.) Why do you think Ms.Universe pageants never have a realistic pool of women to choose from?

2.) How would you explain string theory to a child?

3.) With Steve Jobs gone, how will Alan Greenspan predict the future?

4.) Most college campuses make it mandatory to take a sexual behavior and substance abuse course before entering college or on orientation day. Should sexual behavior be mandatory in freshmen high school classes?

I'm serious about all of these.
    :grin:

4. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I like the answer, starfish. Hehe