1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Kiss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alex15, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Alex15

Surrounded by the Old Repulican Vangard (Texas)
    So I've been reading this forum for a couple of weeks and noticed there wasn't a first kiss thread, that I saw, and me recently having my first kiss thought it would be interesting to see if anyone's went better then mine. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So I'm not out to anyone but one friend who ,I've never met in real life, and lives across the country. I hang with all very straight people as I am in the south and that's unfortunately what I have to do. Anywhos one friend who I had always thought was gay (turns out he is) brought a guy to hang out with me and some friends. Before bringing him he told me he was gay which I'm cool with. Nbd. The guy seemed cool enough so my friend brought him to a party at my apartment. Long story short he lives just across the way and whle everyone was leaving he stayed to help me "pick up" the second the last person was out the door he straight up ask "so are you gay?" I'm thinking I can't believe he just said that, I've never said it out loud in my entire life, but after a night of kinda heavy partying I say screw it and respond with a " I am....not sure" He says well I think your really hot blah blah blah, next thing I know we are brushing our teeth and I awkwardly lay down on my bed he climbs on top of me and we kiss! Wait? Wasn't that supposed to answer all my questions? Wasn't it supposed to be awesome? In reality it was just ok. We kissed for like 2 minutes and we are just kinda chatting and he mini burps/ half throws up in his mouth. Next thing you know guess who is heaving in my bathroom? Yep my first kiss went from this is going to be awesome/I'm nervous to meh... And great he's throwing up all over my bathroom In approximately 2 minutes time. Well he ended up staying and we just laid there and talked until 11:30 the next day and that part was great. Unfortunately it couldnt last as I had to leave for four months. I am currently half way through those four months and found out he's a pro seducer so I guess I'm lucky I got out when I did. Yep that's my story lol. I would love to hear some that make up for mine haha

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It really depends on how you define "first kiss", for me xD My first ever kiss was when I was 11 playing Truth or Dare with friends, and my best friend was a boy, so everyone got all "ooh let's make them kiss". From what I remember it was just a brief peck on the lips.
    First kiss with a girl/first making out was also on a dare nine years later, late last year (I was a little slow with that kind of thing). She was a good friend, and I didn't mind kissing her or anything, but having six people encouraging us to make out was awkward, as was the fact that we bumped teeth.
    First non-dare kiss was a month later, ironically with the ex of the girl I'd kissed before. We were at a sleepover, and she'd been drinking and was a very affectionate drunk, and she just started kissing me at one point. I'd always had feelings for her, so I was more than happy to go along with it, but I was freaking out a little bit that I was kissing my friend's ex, and also that when she sobered up she'd regret it.

3. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It sounds like you had an interesting first kiss! Don't feel bad that it didn't clear up things, he just sounds like a bad kisser and like he may have been a little gross with the burping in your mouth anyway lol.

My first kiss was when I was 16. My ex-best friend and I had been spending the night at each other's houses a lot, like almost every night of the week. We started messing around physically each night. Every night we'd get a little farther. She started dating a guy and our doing "stuff" didn't stop. It was weird because we basically did it before we even kissed.

After a while she decided she wanted to "teach" me how to kiss boys. I agreed to it although I didn't realize at the time that I had feelings for her. We just kissed like a peck at first but then she told me to move my lips and we started to really kiss. The kiss was great and exciting but eventually that whole situation went really badly and we stopped being friends.

My best kiss though was from a girl I liked who kissed me on the cheek, lol.

4. Alex15

Haha I liked the ending of your story midwestgirl89. At least that didn't turn out completely awful. Sometimes I think a good first kiss in none existent haha something only in the movies

5. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol, I agree. People get too caught up on the first kiss. Usually they are just awkward because you don't know how to kiss yet.

6. FlyBiBareFeet

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well I only had my first gay kiss in my mid-twenties. I was never really aware of guys like that, to be honest. I was brought round to the idea by an ex-fiancee who was bisexual and kept telling me how she would love to see me make out with a guy, etc. I did other stuff first with a guy, to be honest, but my first kiss was with a gay guy I met off the net, and I went to visit him and spend the day with him, just for company. We ended up back at his house, and he told me he fancied me, and kissed me fully on the lips. I was a bit shocked, but I liked it, and we ended up passionately kissing for quite a while...

7. Undecided John

Well, my first (and so far only one) kiss was a disaster. I was 14, in middle school (or what I think is our equivalent to american middle school), if I remember it right. I met this girl, at the break, and during the class after that, one of my friends came to me saying she wanted to make out (I don't know the right translation to the word we use here, but I guess make out is reasonable one). She was pretty fat, and not that beautiful, looking from now, but at that time, I was sad cause the girl I liked back then just started to date a guy, so I said, what hell.

So, i stayed on the classroom, waiting for her. She came, and it was very awkward, cause I didn't have any idea of what to do. The only thing I remember is saying that I'd never kissed a girl before. So, we were about to do it, when a school employee came, shut the door by the outside, and called the school principal. He came, but luckily he was a nice guy, and just let us go, probably laughing at the situation inside.

So, we went out, to the school's gate, and just stayed there, until everyone was gone. As they were leaving, they kept mocking us, more me, actually.

So, when we were finally alone, she kissed me. Kinda wet, and weird, but good. I guess, I mean, it was almost 8 years ago. After, we walked to a nearby park, sat there, and kissed again.

So far, so good, except for the whole public thing. The bad part was that she just never talked to me again. Just ignored me, and that was all. I mean, she didn't promised anything, but kinda hurt me. Ok, looking now, it's not that bad, but, anyway. So, that's my first and only kiss.

8. Demented

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I had my first gay kiss at 5 years old. A friend and I saw his parents making out and we tried it. I liked it.

I had my first straight kiss at 8 years old. I liked it but I always felt weird and had this mind frame I had to impress the girl.

9. rachel1423

rachel1423 Guest

Looking back, my first kiss was probably a really bad idea. I was 15 years old and my mom was out for the night, and I had my best friend over. She brought her boyfriend and his older friend over, and they arrived a little tipsy. The older friend (Austin) was very attractive, and in the past we flirted around quite often. Sitting in my living room was fun, just talking and hanging out. Next thing I know, Austin was in by bed, being a goof. Needless to say, I jumped in there too. We were talking and flirting and then he started kissing me. We kissed for only like 2 minutes, a little more talking, a little more kissing. He tasted like booze :frowning2: and not that great of a kisser. Oh and he was 20.

I didn't think it was weird at the time. But wow, thats creepy! I wouldn't kiss a 15 year old

As for girls, I've only pecked. Whenever my friends and I are drinking, we tend to do "best friend kisses". No tounge. Just for fun

10. Rinamir Mortem

I am not entirely sure if one could call mine a first kiss. First drunk kiss perhaps...

I was at a party with friends celebrating a joint birthday one year ago and during the later part of the night I noticed one of my friends whom used to be close start to come towards me. I gave the usual "HI" over the loud music and he kind of collapsed onto me in a very heavy hug. He then screamed "I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" in my ear and gave me a lingering kiss which lasted longer than 5 seconds....I tried to kiss back but he had floated off somewhere. The night continued with little further actions and I spent it generally questioning myself.

I later found that he had been making his way around a group of my friends and so I no longer paid any attention to what he did and mentally uncrossed "First Gay kiss" from my list.

Although I must say, I did like it :grin: but I don't think I shall be counting it as a proper kiss.

11. Alex15

Haha that's awesome, unfortunately I dont go to parties where my childhood friends randomly kiss me, though for a few of my old friends I wish I did :slight_smile:

12. canguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My first kiss was with a Female I was probably 14 at the time but don't remember exactly how it happened. My first kiss with a male was with a straight hockey team mate at a party he was drunk and asked some girls to kiss and they wouldn't unless he kissed a guy, I happened to be closest and he laid it on me. He took control and knew what he was doing, I liked it and had a wee thing for him at the time too. It lasted 10 - 15 seconds and when he was done he joked about me turning him gay, it was hot. We were probably 17 at the time. I am still waiting for my first gay kiss :icon_sad:

13. Alex15

Canguy where do you party haha

14. SammieG16

My first kiss was a dare, or more a bet. me and my best girl friend were sitting in the back of her boyfriends car, and her boyfriend and our guy friend were sitting in the front, we dare the guys to kiss but the said we had to if they did, i looked over at her and she just smiled at me and leaned in and kissed me, it was amasing, but god was i suprized when she took it further, becoming my first kiss and make-out all at once. i had always had a crush on her, and i was pretty sure i loved her then. so i was in heaven, and didnt even care about the fact that the guys never did kiss, i was too high on cloud nine. we are still best friends, but i still wish we could be more.

15. Haberdasher

With a woman while I was drunk in a bar.

16. needshelp

well.. i don't know if this counts but i kissed my mom's friends daughter when i was about 8 or 9. it wasn't a french or sloppy kiss. it was just a little kiss on the lips. does that count? please tell me no. other than that, i never kissed or tounge kissed anybody. :icon_sad: i seriously want to be tounge kissed though with someone's tounge down my throat and vice versa. i'm getting a hard on thinking about it. :icon_bigg smh @ never being kissed at 25. it's long overdue.

#16 needshelp, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  17. robclem21

Kind of a long story.... So I met this guy online and we talked for about 5-6 months just online. I am from toronto and he was across the world studying at uni, but was from toronto. We made it through all that time just talking online until he got home and a few weeks after he got back (I had to finish my exams), I booked a hotel room downtown for us that obviously nobody knew about since this was my first "bf" experience and we met up and had a room for the night. He had a headache and asked me if I would go grab him some tylenol from the bathroom and I told him it would cost him a kiss. He had never kissed anyone and I had never kissed a guy so it was pretty new for both of us. After we kissed he told me it was 11:11 which was funny cause whenever we talked, 11:11 would pass and we would wish that we could hangout soon. I didn't plan it that way, just kinda wierd how it happened. The kiss was actually not that good. haha after all that. but was definately an awesome new experience I will always remember. we have since broke up. would love another shot at it though :slight_smile:. anyone from TO? haha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::kiss:

18. J Snow

My first kiss was a peck at a middle school dance with my "gf" who I only saw like once a month at the dances...

My first gay kiss was a hook up with some dude I didn't know. It was awkward and I didn't enjoy it.

My first gay kiss with someone I care about is with my current bf. It was the best kiss of my life. We were lying by a lake, and he was teaching me how to give a good back rub. It came up that I used to wrestle in high school and he pushed me off and wrestled me on to my back. We lied on our sides looking at each other and had the most epic like 5 minute build up just staring into each other's eye and inching forward really slow.

Then once we got back to my car we made out at every red light (>.<)

19. hoping

Mine was on valentines day, hehe but wish i could take back being invloved with that guy:bang: :grin:

20. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I might have kissed other boys when I was in elementary school when we were playing around but my first serious gay kiss would have to be at the end of middle school when I was about 13 or 14 and it was my first boyfriend. We were young and stupid and didn't know anything lol but it was fun. :slight_smile: