1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

365 pictures?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by piratealisonnn, Oct 9, 2011.

1. I was wondering if anyone else has heard of or done this.

I started a project 365 where I take a picture every day for a whole year. The picture can be completely random or pertain to some part of your day, like I try to do. I currently post them on fb to show off my progress to the world as well as keep them in another server in case my pc crashes :thumbsup: (yes, im a computer geek :slight_smile:)

Today is day 342 for me, which means I am almost done with this project and it kind of saddens me. When it is over, the days are going to feel sort of, empty..

So... anyone else embark(ed) on this journey?

2. otc877

otc877 Guest

I plan on participating in no-shave November and documenting the beard-action daily. Does that count?

3. That sounds pretty awesome! It counts if you want it to! haha.

I'm sure once the month is over, all the picture would be a cool little flip-book type. Flip and watch it grow! lmao.

4. otc877

otc877 Guest

Right? That's what I'm most excited about. Plus shaving a question mark in my face at the end.

#4 otc877, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
  5. Mogget

Just a reminder, don't post images of yourselves in the forums. They will be removed. Also, don't post links to external blogs, Youtube channels, tumblrs, etc, etc.

6. otc877

otc877 Guest

#6 otc877, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
  7. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I totally want to do that :0 but I worry that I might forget to do it one day or something

8. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    first ive heard of it, but way to go! what an awesome project :slight_smile:

9. hahahaha soooo awesome :grin:

i worried that too! but i haven't forgot yet! haha.
    my friend sets a reminder in her phone everyday so she doesn't forget lol.

thanks! (!)