1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question for girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lucas52, Oct 9, 2011.

1. lucas52

lucas52 Guest

I'm really bad at reading signs and I just want to know if someone i like could possibly like me back. so, girls what do you normally do when you like someone/think they're cute?

2. Tiny Catastrophe

I give like subtle signs and hints and smile a lot and try to hang out with them and talk to them a lot. That's all I can think of for now

3. Rooni321

I smile at her. Make lots of eye contact. And usually I end up being friends with her eventually. But I'm shy so I have to get lucky :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Darquesse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eye contact is the key, but to be honest, it'll only work if they have any inkling of possibly liking you back, because then it'll be cute, but otherwise it'll either creepy or really awkward.

5. Lotty

Subtle flirting, trying to get to know her, making eye contact, smiling, complimenting her, and things like that. I usually make it up as I go.

6. Poweress111

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I personally get really "clingy" (for lack of a better word) I hang around them as much as possible but I still try to keep it subtle (according to my friends I fail... miserably, lol). I've been compared to a "Puppy dog on a short leash" because I get antsy if I'm in the same room as them but not near them...

Ooookay, just realized how much of a stalker I sound like... but yeah...

7. AngelicDemonic

Stupid question, if you're a guy (yes I see that you've put down ftm in your orientation section. You're still a guy as far as I'm concerned) why are you asking girls on an lgbt forum, where the majority are lesbians?

I get more cuddly than usual and end up making a point to be close to the person. *shrugs*

8. firemaker13

I hear that I flirt women a lot, but I feel like I don't like touching her shoulder, very giggley, staring into her eyes

9. LeCiel389

Out Status:
    Some people
    Lots of eye contact is obvious, and making excuses to talk to someone or be near them. When having a conversation aswell, if they make eye contact but occasionally look down to your lips thats usually a good sign that they want to kiss you :}

10. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Of course he's a guy!

But I disagree that it's stupid to ask the question of women here. Women are women, and they think and react like women, regardless of their sexuality. The OP wants to know how women react to let somebody they like know that they like them...it doesn't matter whether the target of those affections is male or female.

I'm bisexual, and my answers/patterns are the same regardless of whether it's a man or woman I'm attracted to.

I definitely agree with the eye contact. And I'll try to give the person opportunites to talk to me.

But I'm an intimacy-based person...if I like someone, the main thing is that I want to get into a one-on-one conversation with them. The depth that conversation moves to tells me loads about the person and whether I'm still interested. If I can't get them alone, I assume they aren't interested in me. If they keep the conversation shallow and surface level, I won't be interested in them.

11. throw

I turn into a big puddle of awkward. I'll find reasons to be around them, but I either can't speak coherently or I can't work up the courage to speak at all.

That's not very helpful XD

12. Vesper

What throw said. I also sneak glances at them and hope they won't notice.

13. Hot Pink

I usually become really shy and nervous around a girl I like. I find myself smiling at her and all that fun and awkward stuff. I think I give it away, honestly.

14. Noir

Same here! Last year I met a girl was probably the only open lesbian at our school when she visited my AP art class to see her friends from the semester before. It was especially awkward because my sis knew her and was good friends with her. It was awful....*covers eyes* I was so awkward I couldn't even speak, my mouth went dry when she sat at my table and made eye contact....she probably thought that I didn't like her! :eusa_doh: Why me??