1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

~The all things HALLOWEEN thread~

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RaRa, Oct 9, 2011.

1. RaRa

That's right beetchezzzz October has arrived and it hosts my favorite holiday! Halloween! This thread is EVERYTHING about Halloween. The costumes, trick or treating, parties, candy, ghost stories, raves, and general wild douchebaggery that comes with it (Hollywood is particularly a hellhole UGH NEVER AGAIN).

I myself may throw a party because my madre will be out of town. Gonna be a fun night that's for sure! Don't know what costume ima do this year....worst comes to worst I'll just do grapes again (which is totally BADASS and a few of the peeps here have seen me in it xD) but I want to be a sexy fireman...we'll see.

I actually need some costume ideas so anyone help??? My cousin is so adamant on us being sonny and cher but fuck that! :help: lol

What will you guys be doing?? Share! :grin:

2. Tiny Catastrophe

Lol my dad and stepmom did Sonny and Cher one year which worked out soo perfect because my dad is about 5'5 and my stepmom is 5'9. It was hysterical. I always do something slutty for Halloween. It's like my tradition since I was 15 lol and I was looking at being a sexy cop this year. And me and my best friend and my (now) girlfriend (and whoever else decides to invite themselves since that's how my friends are) plan on going to a haunted house for Halloween. Gunna be an epic time. Halloween is one of the best holidays everrrrr

3. King Gandora

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This Halloween I get to work a haunted corn maze the Friday and Saturday before Halloween. It is going to be so much fun.

4. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm...
    It's my first Halloween on campus, so I'll be doing all the campus events.
    Indie scary movie night, campus haunted houses, halloween parties.
    I just really hope people go trick-or-treating in the dorms. :grin:

5. Rooni321

Oh my gosh the sexy fireman idea rocks!

I'm going to be a pin-up zombie nurse haha my makeup is gonna look wicked! (;

6. lostinthought9

If you're gonna do the sexy fireman, you have to post pics! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don't have any plans yet, but me and a group of friends will probably drive to New Orleans and go to the Mortuary or something. I dunno yet. But, hopefully we'll do something, because I love Halloween. =3

7. RedState

I suppose I will go as someone from the Nixon Administration again...or either a drunk.

#7 RedState, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  8. Beertruck

I'll be honest, I'm probably going to go as "the guy who forgot about Halloween until the last minute so he has a pretty shitty costume" again. Although I did change my avatar to be a bit more festive.

9. Justsomefatguy

Well like I said, I might come home hun, but if there ends up being something big going on down here I may stay here(Though, only if something really good's going on, like free kegger (!) lol)

I haven't thought about what I'm doing costume wise at all, but I wanna do something good. Last year I just grabbed some random mask on the way to a halloween party cause I didn't care, but this year I wanna do something lol.

PS: Stop smiling like a derp or you're gunna give it away tomorrow <3 :thumbsup:

10. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok my b-day is 2 days b4 halloween and we always do somthing really cool since its halloween like last year i got this huge brain cake. and this year ima try to get a brain cake but with like an axe in it >:]

#10 SiberianHusky, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  11. Purple Llama

Wow, I actually forgot it was October! :lol: I haven't done anything for Halloween since I was a kid, think I might do something this year though, might as well! :grin: And whatever I end up doing for Halloween, I want to dress up as Lady Gaga. Or a zombie nun! :thumbsup: :grin:

12. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went to spooky empire's screamfest this weekend, I had so much fun. There was zombie crawl the first day, a killer clowns from outter space the next. I met Kane Hodder and Butch Patrick. Got some awsome shit and got to defend my favorite horro icons!!!!

13. kettlkorn

Don't you mean a *puts on sunglasses* corn maize?
    awwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaa

14. Rissyroo

Rissyroo Guest

Sonny and Cher ? Win . I'd do it . xD

No idea what I'm doing this year. .-. I'm kind of... Ehh. I don't really get that into Halloween anymore. ;\ I mean, dressing up is fun and crap - But . Yeah . I'll probably be a . . . Meh. I don't know. I haven't put much thought into this .

I'm kind of too old to go trick or treating and bum candy from strange people now. Last year me and a group of friends went out and we got some uber pissed off people complaining about how we were too old. x3 Eh. I'll probably go to a party, or to a haunted house '-' I dunno right now.

15. Rooni321

So jealous lol

16. Daisy1

I love Halloween! I'm going as the absinthe fairy. I have wings and a dress. Does anyone have hair/makeup/accessory suggestions?

17. Daisy1

Also, I'm quite good at thinking up costumes if anyone would like advice :slight_smile:

18. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it was great but need a whole day to recover since I hardly slept all weekend:thumbsup:

19. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  20. Wolfy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What I'm being for Halloween.