1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the day that changed every thing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monique_Massacre, Dec 6, 2007.

1. i was siting and playing with my baby niece she was such a beautiful little baby all smiles and laughs... anyways.. so i was playing with Jessica-ann when my older brother came home
    he stumbled threw the door so i knew he was high .. my brother had been doing meth for about 4 years at that time.. so i knew the drill quit voice no sudden movement no loud noises.. he walked ..well more like fell into the living room of his and Matt's small two room apartment on 1st and main he looked at me and smiled a bit and picked himself up off the floor. with out much luck "hey Jamie" i said with my voice just above a whisper he waved a hand at me and then dug his nails into the wall and pulled himself up. just then Jessica-ann started to cry... as baby's do.. Jaime turned to me a crazed look in his eyes before i could do anything he was ontop of me his hands around my neck. i some how managed to get him off long enough to crawl away, he kicked my side, i slammed into the wall,he stood strong on his feet now towering above me i curled up in a ball and put my hands over my head he was kicking me so hard i couldnt breath he leaned over and picked my up by my hair and my neck just then Matt (jamies boyfriend) and james (jamies bestfriend) walked in to the apartment my brother destracted and threw me into little Jessica-anns crib we both hit the floor. . . james ran over to me and made sure i was ok and picked jessica-ann up off the floor and made sure she was ok the next thing i know Jamie has a gun to Matts head and is yelling at matt to give him the drugs, jessica -ann is crying and James is just sitting there holding her, scared the my brother was going to kill us all i grabed the bat off the back wall, while jamies attention was on Matt i hit him. .. i hit him hard over the back of the head with a metal bass ball bat and he hit the floor i thought i killed him i thought that at that moment i killed one of the people i loved the most i thought i killed my hero my older brother, i sil down the wall and started to cry Matt called 911 and came over to comfert me and make sure i was ok i didnt kill him i just knocked him out

that day was the worst jamie has had some bad days like the day he cut himself open and the day he tryed to rip off his face but this was his worst day he almost killed 5 people who he loved that is the day he desided he needed help the day he desided to stop
    if some one ever tells you that meth like the commercials say they are wring the commercials dont even beging to show you what meth does not even close :confused:

2. omg thats terrible that that happened. I hope he's better now.

3. Kovax14

Kovax14 Guest

this post was really eye-opening, what a terrible situation, I hope the best for your brother and the rest of your family and that he gets the help he needs to stop using meth

4. Jim1454

Drugs destroy people's lives - period. Not just their own - but the lives of those around them. I'm not sure how you ever recover from that kind of incident... but I hope and pray that you can.

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    This is an eye-opening example of what drugs can do to YOU and the PEOPLE YOU LOVE! I know and have had several children in my care that have been taken from their parents because of drug usage and if the parent doesn't get the help they need and pull their life together, those kids go up for adoption. Your brother is in serious need of help because he could lose those kids whom he loves! What a horrible experience! My thoughts and prayers are with you all especially those little kids who are living through this "train wreck."

6. sdc91

That's horrible!

I'm glad you're still with us, and I hope everything works out for the best.

7. Ty

Ty Guest

Woah.... That must have been terrifying

8. Kimi

OMG, that is just frightful...Glad to hear that you are ok now.

I just with the best luck to you all, hopefully, he will be better too.

9. my brother is doing a lot better he is not on meth anymore he is geting help with a lot of things he is still with Matt and Jessica-anne is 3 years old

10. EthanS

EthanS Guest

11. surfrboykai

i'm sorry to hear that, and i hope things get better

12. biisme

omg, that really..... i'm glad you're okay, and i'm glad your bro is getting help.

maybe if more people heard stories like this, they would try and help those in need.

13. 24601

I'm glad things are turning around. I'm very sorry you had to go through that. Matt must be a very strong-willed or very devoted person to have stayed with your brother through all that. I'm glad none of you were actually killed.

14. Urman

Urman Guest

omg thats crazy

15. my brother is much better he has been off meth now for about a year maybe over a year ..he is still with matt and yea much better