1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

26 year old woman attacked by 9 middle schoolers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by surfrboykai, Dec 7, 2007.

1. surfrboykai

http://www.examiner.com/a-1089067~Students_beat_woman_on_city_bus__police_say.html

what the hell is the world coming to? the police don't know if it was a racial thing or not. either way, i seriously hope these little ****ers get charged as adults. at 14 and 15, a person can tell right from wrong. and why the hell are 14 and 15 year olds still in middle school? they should have been freshman in high school. or maybe they're that ignorant.

but yah, 2 broken bones in her eye socket? jesus h christ! why did her boyfriend help her? why didn't anyone help her?

question: in this sitch, would you have helped yer boy/girlfriend? i know i would have!

EDIT: didn't see this, but there's a follow-up

http://www.examiner.com/a-1091918~Attack_of_white_woman_by_9_black_kids_a_possible_hate_crime.html

so it's being investigated and charged as a hate crime.

2. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    That's crazy stuff, Now from what I see it doesn't say whether or not her BF did intervene, but I for sure would have. It comes to the point when the rest of the bus did nothing and just watched on as these youths laid in to her.

But I suppose this is a price you pay for a sue-all society. You'd probably be scared that you'd get sued for assaulting the minors who were assaulting her.

STILL BLOODY RIDICULOUS and sickening that this can and does happen though.

3. surfrboykai

as long as there were witnesses, i wouldn't care if i was sued! the witnesses could like, testify that what i did was in defense of someone else! but yer right, we do live in a sue-happy society. it's ridiculous.

4. Kovax14

Kovax14 Guest

holy crap that is frightening

5. Jim1454

Very scary... It didn't say that he didn't help. He was injured as well. But what can one person do to stop 9 people from beating up their girlfriend?

Where are the parents that raised 9 kids capable of doing something like that?

6. surfrboykai

it didn't say he tried to help either. and even if he would have been over powered by the kids, he should have tried anyways. if i were his girlfriend, and he didn't try to help fend off the kids, i'd dump his ass so fast haha

7. Level N Human

Minus another point for the human race. What is wrong with people? Someone post something positive about humans quickly. :frowning2:

8. urbansamurai

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    is there such a thing to post?

9. dictionary

I dont think you should just jump to the conclution that the boy friend didnt help just because it didnt mention what hapend either way with him dosent mean he didnt help his girlfriend.