1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How and when did you know it was love?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gay Boi, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Gay Boi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How and when did you know it was love?

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Psh, no idea honestly.

I don't fall in love or get attached easily so for me when I can finally answer the question with a "ohhh, I get it now" then I'll know. If that moment never happens then, psh, love is totally overrated xD

That or when I get my heartbroken? That would be pretty close to it, no? So in a weird way I'm looking forward to someone braking my heart :grin:

In all seriousness, though, I think you just know. Similar to how you just know you are gay and you have that "got it" moment. I am looking towards it, though. It would be so awesome to have what my parents or grandparents have and be happy with the same person after years and years of knowing them.

3. Darquesse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I she said she wanted to go to Africa for two months to do charity work and I didn't care, not because I didn't care about her, but because it was what she wanted to do and I just wanted her to be happy.

4. Sayu

At first I thought she was just very likeable and that that was why I wanted her to like me and stuff. But after like two or three months I knew I was in love. And I have been until now :slight_smile:

5. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Probably because I've been disgruntled ever since getting dumped.

6. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

When I can close my eyes and see hers. Its just one of those things. I first met her three years ago, and I wish we both had found ourselves sooner.<3

7. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I love you for resurrecting this thread. This is awesome!!!

I made this post 20 days after I started dating my boyfriend haha Now I can honestly say I think I am finally in love with someone. Say whaat? I know, its gross xD

Mam, a year can change a lot of things in your life. This totally made my day and made me look back on everything. So awesome ahha

8. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  9. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I had a gut feeling it was love after I realized that 1. There was NO one else I'd rather be with, 2. I would DIE if she went out with someone else, and that 3. I got over my fear of being gay for her. I can't see myself with anyone else.

10. Rarar

I really don't know. I knew I liked my best friend and found him pretty attractive. It kinda....sprung up on me that I was actually in love with him. I became insanely jealous when he went out with someone. I always wanted to be around him. I hated not being with him. I got excited when I saw him. I found myself to listening to songs about being in love.

But now, I've told him my feelings, he's told me he's straight but likes me as a friend, and I'm able to gradually get over him. :slight_smile:

11. sanguine

Well I personally myself have never been in a relationship (same sex) that has gone to a sexual stage but Ive always imagined that this is how you know it was love

[​IMG]

12. Silvails52

Kinda hard to pinpoint it exactly.... We were chatting on Facebook for a while when during one conversation, my stomach started to twist in knots and I couldn't stop smiling when he sent me a message. That went on for a while. He made the first move, though. Not to mention that a little while later, he was in the hospital and I was bawling my eyes out, not knowing what was going on. So I guess... maybe after the hospital trip was when I knew for sure.