1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you dress up for Halloween?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Witchcraft, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I love halloween, it's the only time of the year I can dress up like frickin anything and look normal (not that I care about looking "normal") I always make my own costumes for Halloween, last year I was a Dinosaur :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: it was awesome!

Anyone else love dressing up for Halloween?
    If so, then what are you going to be for halloween? I'm not sure what I'll be this year I might be a puppet >_> but like I only have 15 days left to make it so I'm not so sure anymore

2. FloatingPiano

I LOVE dressing up for Halloween. :grin:

I'll be dressing up as Lady Gaga this year. XD I'm so excited to make my outfit and do my hair and make up . :grin:

3. paper person

awww i kinda wanna make a cool dinosaur hoodie, chance are i wont though, oh well

4. crystaltriforce

yeah i'm gonna show up to school on halloween in costume. all i need is a top hat and the costume will be complete

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do, especially because I'm running the halloween festivities in my dorm.

6. Yuya

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd totally do a dinosaur too but I think I couldn't fit into the suit unless it's a Barney the Dinosaur suit. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Rooni321

Zombieeee!!! :slight_smile:

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I usually come up with a costume idea, but I rarely bother putting it together. The last time I wore a costume, I was "The Mail Nurse" from the Soup.

[youtube]KjN8p7tCr7o[/youtube]

Last year, I was set to go as the (Justin) Bieber of Seville, but ended up not going out to a Halloween themed thing, so didn't bother getting the costume together. If I go out this year, I might still do that one. I've also joked about playing up the fact that it's only women who dress as "Sexy (Occupation)" - "Sexy Nurse", "Sexy Cop", all of that. So I thought I might dress as "Sexy Accoutant" or something. I did consider "Sexy OccupyWallStreet", but that might be too many layers. :slight_smile:

Lex

9. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've only dressed up once. I live in the middle of nowhere where no one ever goes Trick or Treating.

10. RaRa

Not only do I dress up, but I have multiple costumes for multiple events. :grin:

11. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I haven't done Halloween before, but I'd love to dress up as a Saiyan Vampire :grin:

12. Fiddledeedee

I don't dress up; all we do is buy a box of Celebrations or something to give to treaters who come to our house. Not that there are many: we are in the very corner of the street and have no front window. Because of this, we get a few eggs every year as well. Don't any of you do that please!

13. KittyBoy

Nope, but, I do go to a lot of parties that have themes!

14. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dressed up and did the whole Trick-or-Treating thing with friends until about my first year of high school. Then afterwards I felt to old to do so. Ever since then I haven't dressed up but I don't mind answering the door on Halloween and seeing all the costumes the kids wear. :slight_smile:

15. Gallatin

I haven't dressed up since middle school, but I think I'm going trick-or-treating with my cousin and his kids this year, and the two of us are either going as Jedi or cowboys. We can't let the little kids have all the fun! :lol:

16. CallMeAnon

Not sure if I'm going trick-or-treating, but I'm considering going as a mobster if I do. Gots to find a tux first though lol

17. Kidd

Kidd Guest

My friends and I usually do something for Halloween. Last year all of us went to parties dressed as sexy Indians. I don't know what our theme is this year except my friend Sky is a sexy flamingo now. I'm still trying to come up with an idea.

At the end of the month though my GSA is throwing a drag show/gender bender and everyone has to cross-dress, and we're getting costumes ready for it too. A long time ago I bought a beige cashmere v-neck sweater from J.Crew but it's ridiculously big on me. So, I had the most amazing idea. I yanked the neck over and turned it into a one-shouldered knit minidress, and I'm going to wear it over a pair of black tights and Ugg boots. My friends are going to wear wife-beaters with full length fake tattoo sleeves, and I told them they should pull their hair under wave caps or something...

18. paper person

this is happening

19. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do I love Halloween!!! You can see stuff on my profile, last year I was ghoulish vampire. I might be LARP player this year

20. pronua

I stopped about 2 years ago because now that i'm in high school I go on the Halloween retreat with my church.