1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Come Out or Back to the Closet?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BiCanadianEh, Oct 17, 2011.

1. BiCanadianEh

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I came out about being Bi-Curious to my boyfriend today (and he didn't care!), and when me and my guy friend saw the 2 gays in our class kiss on the cheek, he said "That's not right...". When I asked why, he shrugged. I just asked "What if someone you knew, someone very close to you, was gay, lesbian, or even curious?". His reply? "I wouldn't like them as much if they were..."! :***: I was so mad about that! What should I do? Come out to him or just hold a grudge? :help: Last night, I ate a pie. .3. Randomness... :bang:

~Nessa (BiCanadianEh)

(P.S; I've also known him since 2nd grade... I can trust him with almost anything...)

2. J Snow

Well, first of all straight guys tend not to be as judgmental towards lesbian as gay men. Mostly because they think girls kissing is sexy and boys kissing is gross. Plus when it is someone the person knows they have a lot of potential to view it differently then if its just a hypothetical. Really its up to you though.

3. RaeofLite

Pretty much what Jon said.

For the most part:
    Straight Guys seeing women kiss=hot
    Straight Guys seeing two guys kiss=not hot

Straight Women seeing two guys kiss =mixed reactions
    Straight Women seeing two girls kiss= usually disgust, not always if they're open minded

From a biological perspective, straight men see two women as hot because they "might" have double the chance of getting laid. Plus to them, women are sexy and seeing two of them make out with one another or take their clothes off? Hot.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah this part I both get and don't always get.....

5. Mad Man L

Generally, unless you live in a conservative area, teenage men are fine with the concept of homosexuality. It is the fact that one dick is meeting another dick which usually sends them into a frenzy of 'Ewwww its disgusting, sick' and similar things. The reason they LOVE seeing women kissing is:

1. Two for one deal.
    2. No penises. The less penises, the less "gay" the situation is = great!
    3. General social stereotypes. It's OK to be a bi female, but if you're a bi male, it's about as 'bad' as being gay.

Personal opinion, I think you have bigger issues than guys reacting negatively. One of those is guys trying to get you to join in an MFF threesome.