1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In the Halloween spirit, haunted houses

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tiny Catastrophe, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Tiny Catastrophe

What are your guys views on haunted houses? I personally am not too much of a fan of them ever since a guy with a chainsaw chased me through one when I was younger but my friend and girlfriend decided we're going to the scariest one in my area on Saturday night and I'm scared shitless lol. So do you guys like them and do you go to them?

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I go to them if my friends ask me to go with them, I don't go by myself because they are usually more fun with friends.

I think it's more entertaining for me to watch my friends get scared...

That probably makes me sound like a terrible friend..

3. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been to them before but I can't anymore.... They scare me way too much. I usually just grab onto the person in front of me's hoody and hide my face. I close my eyes the whole time and almost hyperventilate. Once I think I cried lol. I keep repeating something like "Oh God Oh God Oh God." haha.

They're not for me but some people find them fun I guess.

---------- Post added 21st Oct 2011 at 03:29 AM ----------

I think I'm one of the friends you would like to laugh at haha I hope you have fun. Enjoy the reactions of your friends and girlfriend. Maybe you can protect her and get brownie points lol.

4. Gallatin

I love them but I scare way too easily in that sort of thing. When I went to one with my cousin and his kids last year, his kids were trying to hide behind me, but I was trying to hide behind them! :lol:

So much for being brave "Uncle" Alex...

5. seeksanctuary

In my opinion, the world is scary enough without adding more to it... I just can't handle that sort of thing, so I stay away.

6. Justsomefatguy

Heyheyhey now, don't blame me for this, this is all your girlfriends fault :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I haven't been to a haunted house in years and I wasntt in a rush to go to one rofl but she wants to go and I thought you did sos I said okay lol(any extra letters are from my phone being a pain since its slightly lagging from too much cpu being used lol)

7. Eric

Fake haunted houses? I don't really like being chased around by people in costumes. Those are lame anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I've been to two allegedly haunted places (both jails), though. While touring the first one, the Ottawa jail hostel, as our group got to the top where people were hung, the fire alarm went off, which was quite startling but I don't blame ghosts for it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Rooni321

I LOVE haunted houses! They're so scary but that's the fun of it all :slight_smile:

9. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I've never been to an actual haunted house but I've been to those theme park ones X they're really fun XD

10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like them, I never get scared, but I like how they look. I'm usually the one that everyone is burying their face in.

I used to work Halloween Horror Night at Universal, so my job was to scare NOT get scared

11. RaeofLite

I went to one in Vancouver once. It was pretty wicked. The makeup was awesome, the props were wicked. The last section of it made me get incredible vertigo with the lights, and way it made you feel as if there was no gravity.