1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

another tattoo thread!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Danny19, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Danny19

hey guys, yes its another tattoo thread. hehe. anyways. im going to get a tattoo in like a month. lol. problem is i cant decide what. There are so many i want but the ones i want i already know where and they r more visible and i want to wait for those.. anyways point is the one im getting is gonna go on my thigh. ive been debating on which one to get. I want something that symbolizes something about me.
    the ones i have in mind are
    - the gay triangle with "love is love" inside. or the equal sign
    - the lambda
    - my horoscope which is virgo
    - Live Laugh Love
    - Skys the limit

well thats what i have so far. i cant decide. if any of you have any ideas let me know! and if u have any gay themed tattoo ideas even better :grin:

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2. MommaFrog

Tattoos have to be something you will love forever so I suggest something that you absolutely LOVE.... and a tight tattoo isn't a good choice for your first, it's sweet meat and gonna hurt like a son of a b----

3. Danny19

oh well yea thats true... and its not my first...more like second.

4. BenKent

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really like the 'Love is Love' idea. That seems to have more of a presence then the others...

5. Rooni321

I just came up with an idea for my tattoo**! I sketched it myself today actually. But now I'm questioning which part of it should be rainbow, or if any of it should be -_-
    But its beautiful and fits me well! Its going to be on my right upper arma/shoulder. I'm currently saving up for it since I'll legally be able to get a tattoo next year :slight_smile:

**Not saying what because I want it to stay my idea, but I will say that the font will say 'Pride' haha

#5 Rooni321, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  6. Danny19

@BenKent.. yea i liked that one the most.

@Rooni321 .. oh my thats cool!. i bet your excited i know how it was for my first tat. lol.. and dont worry even if you did tell me i wouldnt steal you idea.. its your unique idea and it should stay that way

7. redstormrising

i just got my first tattoo a couple weeks ago. it's the date i graduated from law school in a black script font, on the left side of my ribcage. corny, i know, but it has a lot of significance for me, and after four grueling years of working full time and going to school at night, i wanted something to commemorate it (but not something crazy obvious like scales of justice)

8. FindingPeace

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The best tattoo I ever got was oddly enough done by my Chief in the Navy. We were on deployment and he totally did the whole 'jailbird tattoo parlor' in his office. He did this amazing piece in black and white on my right shoulder that had a lotus flower and a buddhist chant above it written in sanskrit. He used white ink to make it seem three dimensional. Sometimes, even the simplest tattoos can look amazing with the right artist. Just make sure that you have something that you really like, and the right artist to do it. If you find an artist who does good work, but doesn't really seem all that interested in your piece other than getting paid for it, walk away. Other than that, go with your heart, because if it's special to you, then no matter how much time passes it'll keep that 'new' feeling with you. Good luck with your tattoo. I'm sure it'll be really special.

9. Lotty

I don't have a tattoo, but I want something like this:
    blackrosetattoo2.jpg
    or this:
    blackrosetattoo.jpg
    But my parents won't let me

10. agraves

I have lots of tattoos...stars mostly. My favorite, and most recent, is on my left upper arm and it is rainbow stars. It is my one and only color tattoo. The next one I get will be words written like a typewriter would do. I just haven't found the words that I would like to have on my body for the rest of my life. There are some song lyrics that hold a lot of significance for me so it will likely be something like that.