1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel at Home

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by loves_it, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loves_it

Hey everyone... How are you all doing? Isn't this a great site? Im actually writing right now a book full of stories about homosexuality coz im a homosexual myself and i want all of you to say and tell me your exciting homosexual moments, the sad ones and the happy ones... might as well the hot ones...(&&&)

2. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

welcome to EC, i hope you enjoy your time here.
    why dont you tell us a little bit more about yourself in the "introduce yourself" thread :slight_smile:.

3. Micah

[Air host voice]

Good evening, and welcome to empty closets dot com. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the environment and people around you.

Moderators will be coming around at regular intervals with beverages, which will be available for purchase. If at any time you need assistance, please feel free to contact a moderator or admin by sending them a message.

Please remember that your seatbelt must be fastened, your tray table stored away, and your seat in the full-upright position during take off.

Thank you for flying Empty Closets, we hope you enjoy your flight.
    [/hair host voice]

Lol....the things I do for kicks. But seriously, welcome to the site :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Woah!

WE GET BEVERAGES! SWEEEETTT!:eusa_danc

5. GuitarGirl1350

Ok, I'll go ahead and share mine. (what is this book? is it getting publised? just curious ebcause I'm an aspiring writer.. )

I was in a relationship with a girl whom we'll call Katie. We were very close as friends, and then we dated for almost a year. I was very happy with her. She seemed almost too perfect to be true, like an angel sent from heaven. Before long, I had fallen in love with her. It was the most amazing feeling in the world. I then knew what it was to love and be loved in return. However, one night, she told me a boy asked her out on a date, and that she wanted to go just to see a movie and have some fun, but she wanted my permission. I thought this to be very respectful and gave her my best. Later that night, she called me and began to tell me about how she kissed him. It really hurt, but I forgave her. A week later, she was asked out again by the same guy. I told her it was fine she went, as long as there was nothing physical- such as hand-holding, and absolutely no kissing. She agreed, thanked me, and went on her date. She then called me that night and told me again about her kissing escapades. I felt hurt and betrayed, but kept it to myself. I cried myself to sleep that night, questioning her love for me. The next day I explained to her my feelings and broke it off. It wasn't a pleasant experience to do so, but it was what I needed to do. Though I regretted it at the time, I don't anymore. We remained friends for a short period of time, but it did not work out. She still crosses my mind every so often, but only in a fleeting thought or a fond memory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.