1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mgalways, Oct 30, 2011.

1. mgalways

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So if you want to get married and Suppose Gay marriage is Legal world wide... Describe Your Dream wedding <3 :kiss:

2. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I would say on a beach in the tropics, with use in suit one wearing White and one wearing black and is would be in the after noon just after the heat of the day and before the mosquitoes with a register and all of my and his Family there. and have a lovely reception with both mine and his ideas in it then we will party and later on have some us time (if you get what I mean)

3. Mogget

I don't see the government's failure to recognize my marriage as a reason not to have a wedding ceremony if I so choose.

4. NoName114

NoName114 Guest

I agree with British Lad and Liam both

5. Danny19

oooh i would like mine either by the beach around may or june around 6 pm...or a lake around october or november around 5pm. and the party can be decided between my significant other and me lol

6. Rooni321

Must have french fries, a wooden swing that could fit two people, and converse...or Louboutins :slight_smile:

7. Drowzee64

Never really thought about it. I don't want want anything big, that's for sure. Maybe a courthouse wedding, or if that isn't legal by then, maybe something at a local park.

8. starfish

I can tell that instead of a wedding cake I am going to have a wedding cheese. That way I can cut the cheese at my wedding.

9. Jim1454

That's funny. :grin:

Thankfully same sex marriage IS legal here in Canada - from coast to coast to coast. And my husband and I took full advantage this past summer. I wouldn't have changed a single thing - we had a wonderful day with about 50 of our closest friends and family members.

Well, maybe I'd have not eaten quite so much of the leftover wedding cake, because I'm still trying to lose the weight that I gained over the summer. But it was just SO DARNED GOOD!!!

Our wedding picture is in my album.

10. needshelp

not getting married so ey.

#10 needshelp, Oct 31, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  11. Tiny Catastrophe

Well gay marriage was just legalized in my state. I haven't thought through all the details of my wedding but I know that my one best guy friend wants to be a bridesmaid and wear a dress (he is extremely masculine and straight but that was his idea) and my other best guy friend wants to be my flower girl and wear a mini skirt. I feel like those 2 things will most likely occur at my wedding. And as for the rest of the details, I haven't really thought about them.

12. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah...remember the Royal Wedding? I'll have that :slight_smile:

13. Vesper

If I ever get married, the pet cats will be ringbearers (or at least witnesses, if they don't behave well). I would wear a tuxedo. The cake will NOT be the run of the mill white/off-white tiered affair--it will be awesome.

Actually, I don't even want a ceremony at all, but my friends and family would probably have a fit if I decide to forgo the ceremony.