1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the stupidest thing you've done at a party?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GoBabyGoGo, Dec 8, 2007.

1. GoBabyGoGo

On Friday night i had my Year 10 Formal then went to an after party at a friend's place. It was only a small party (like 20 people, but that of course ment 50!). I hadn't really drunk much before cause im kinda underage, but i had a bit of beer (urgh!), some coke and burben (mmm...:icon_bigg ) and vodka cruisers, and got pretty pissed.

I don't remember much except my friend spewing up everywhere, my other friend (who i have a crush on) saying "Why do you keep touching me?", to which i replied "What? I'm not touching you!" :eusa_liar, and then walking in on my mate fucking this chick!

Ah, good times! Yea, i feel pretty shit now, but it was fun. So, whats the stupidest thing you've got up to at a party?

2. InaRut

Hmmm...There was this girl trying to kiss me but I was all like, "Oh no avoid unessary female attraction" so I kissed her softly on the lips and then fell backwards and she moved closer to me. We both ended up on the floor and I just "Shrugged." and she got up lol.

OR....I almost tried weed but my friend ran up to me and went "Omg ____ you don't smoke!" and I was like, "Oh shit" and I ran inside...and hid?

Or....I let myself pass out with the feeling I was going to puke.

Or....I ran around naked in a cold spring night....in a farmer's field type meadow.

Or...I ran though my parents house screaming, "I lost my virginity." with no shirt on while sober.

Or...if clubs count I tried to make out with a straight guy who I just met that night on the club. Worse thing was...he was taller and alot stronger then me. Luckily he just went, "Wooaaaahh" and I was like, *Muah* on the cheek...then I cheered...and so did he. Really I shoulda gotten a bruise-in.

wow...I'm never drinking again

3. CrimsonThunder

I've done almost everything and that at parties.

Got stuck between a cupboard, made out with lesbians, gays, friends, randoms, threw up everywhere, on my clothes, smoked, pulled my pants off, beer bong, danced in my boxers, sung, danced... Yeah, just about everything except drugs. Not into that. =]

4. Kovax14

Kovax14 Guest

i played a drinking game with two other people and between the three of us we drank a whole bottle of disaronno, and I had more than half since I sucked at the game. it wasnt pretty, especially when some vodka was thrown into the mix afterwards----major vomiting occurred. what was interesting was that just the three of us slept over and we ended up in the same bed together because it was right in the basement, and one of the guys who i had thought to be completely straight ended up spooning me for the whole night for some reason.

5. CrimsonThunder

Another thing, I've never thrown up inside a mates car/taxi no matter how pissed I get. I always end up opening the door (doesn't matter if the cars moving or not) and just throwing up outside. I usually end up getting home and throwing up on the front porch lol. Or in the toilet. Never in my bed. ^^

6. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Herding drunk guys back home. Repeatedly.

That was very stupid.

7. Hollywood

Haha ummmmmm...so many to choose from...

I once had 16 shots of vodka in about a 45 minute time span...i just remember cussing out the girl i went to prom with sophomore year and calling her a slut for kissing another guy that night and then making out with this nasty ass chick...i woke up naked on my bathroom floor.

8. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    I have done that before too, you just wanna spread the love when you're drunk. Regardless if the person you're trying to hold the hand of is straight or not.

Have to admit that whilst i've had times where i've been bordering on alcohol poisoning (never actually been admitted to hospital, but had sore liver for days afterwards) I still managed to be rather tame.

I've come on to straight guys, I've danced (I never dance) and smoked the odd cigarette all whilst under the influence. Oh and feel asleep whilst chucking up in to a black garbage bag on the floor of the bus - lol. But other than that not done too much to make a fool of myself.

9. InaRut

This thread should be called, Why you should never drink.
    For the young kids. Lol I've got a "Straight" guy rubbing my nipple for like 5 minutes when he was drunk...but I swear this guy got a crush on me..but I don't see him enough to really make any final decisions.

And as for smoking...I only smoke cigars when I'm drunk. It's rather fun for some reason.

10. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

It's several years since I've been to a party, but I'm going to the work Christmas do next Saturday. We meet in a pub/restaurant for a meal with the company paying for all the drinks and food, then a load of us are going to a local gay run pub which are having their monthly gay disco etc night. There will be a male stripper and other 'gay' entertainment, as it's their Christmas special too.

Most of the guys working at the company are gay and most of the ladies are straight. It's going to be a good night, and I think us lot getting together there could result in several embarrassing stories to recount next week......

11. Ty

Ty Guest

Urhmmm well let me see.....

Went drinking with my friends (yes another alcohol story) and typical ol' me ended up with no clothes stumbling to my friends house where i passed out in his bed lol

Luckly my friend brought my clothes so i didnt have to call my mum to bring round a change of clothes for dubious reasons :$

And paul, make sure you post 'em!

12. InaRut

Hhahaha the oldie is gonna get smashed :grin:
    Nice

13. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

As long as this thread is still alive in a week...

"Oldie".... humff

:slight_smile:

14. InaRut

You said it yourself
    (too old)
    in the hit or pass thread :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Yes, but you didn't have to remind me....

I do intend to have a few drinks though! (!) (!)

16. Ty

Ty Guest

Nice to see your setting a good example to the young'uns, Paul ^_^

17. InaRut

Yea jeez...you should be saying,
    "I'm gonna enjoy playing scrabble with my work comrads."

Okay okay...I'll be nice
    *runs away from the ban hammer*

18. Ty

Ty Guest

ROFL

I think paul prefers snakes and ladders to be honest =p XD

19. InaRut

Hahahaha maybe some sudoku...Newspaper crosswords?

20. Ty

Ty Guest

And then they can all sip tea and share witty anecdotes ^_^