1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT related dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by J Snow, Nov 3, 2011.

1. J Snow

Okay, so basically I'm just curious if anyone tends to have dreams that are... well... "gay." I deeply apologize if there is some kind of thread out there for this kind of stuff, but I've never noticed one. The following is a dream I had last night as an example...

So I went to my grandma's and she has a gate that you kind of have to lift a locking mechanism to open. One of my many uncles was there which was slightly out of the ordinary, but the strangest thing was there were really ugly large spiders all over the gate and a small amount for webs that they were attached to it.

Well, being the coward I am, I wasn't about to touch that gate with all these spiders all over it, so I start whacking the gate with some bat trying to kill these spiders, but every time I do a few of the spiders fall off and start coming right at me. Luckily while they are heading in a straight line for me, they are easy splatting and I splatter them all for a few cycles, but eventually 2 or 3 get in my clothes. I start freaking out because I'm terrified of spiders.

I don't know if it was the shock or what, but then I sort of jolted out of that dream, and was like thrown into another one. I literally like woke up from a nap in a classroom, but I and all the other students were in drag. This part of the dream lasted very briefly, and I don't know how I picked up on these things, but I realized it was at least to some extent a class FOR drag.

Everyone else was up in the front of the room lined up next to the teacher's desk. I could still remember all the spiders. I think I was kind of confused, unsure of what had happened to them, but I was still worried there were spiders on me, under my clothes (now a purple dress as I recall). As I was kind of checking myself to make sure there weren't still spiders on me I got the feeling that all the other "students" and perhaps even the teacher himself were laughing at me.

All the other students looked like super models. If it were not for this... dream 6th sense of sorts, I probably wouldn't have been able to tell they were actually male except for perhaps by their height. I felt like they were real beautiful women and I was just a pathetic man in women's clothes. I'm not sure if they were laughing at me for not being pretty like them, for napping, or for checking myself for spiders, but I was only in that dream very briefly.

I believe it was the confusion and extreme fear of spiders that eventually truly woke me. After checking in real life to make sure there really weren't any spiders crawling around on me, I tried to describe the dream I could as best I could in a journal next to my bed.

In addition to this dream I've also had a dream where I was like 9 months big belly pregnant walking around some city downtown. Somehow I ended up walking into some subway tunnels and getting my pregnant self lost down there for hours... yeah, my dreams don't make sense.

Somewhat ironically, I've never had a gay sex dream that I remember, or for that matter a straight on either. I've had dreams where I've made out with girls, but that's about the most sexual I can recall. Sadly, pretty much every dream I can recall with my bf in them have involved me hiding him from my parents =(

Anyway, before someone jumps in here and goes, "Okay, Pink Freud, analyzing your dreams to learn about your sexual orientation or gender identity is a bunch of crap," I just want to say that the primary purpose is just for fun.

So, anyone got anything?

2. 11 11 11

Hmmm....

To be honest - probably about half of my dreams involve LGBT stuff, and mostly it's of the "T" persuasion. Although I'm beginning to understand why that isn't particularly surprising.

As for specific dreams - I seem to dream in a way completely unlike any of my friends. To be perfectly honest I havn't dreamed for about...4 monthes now, excepting one I had a couple of days ago - which was about me coming out to my parents - and them being really nice about it....shows you what I was thinking THAT day.

Anyway - I havn't dreamt for ages now - but when I usually do my dreams are exceedingly vivid. Like. HD-quality :grin: - no seriously, a lot of the time they're almost indistinct from reality, and most mornings when I wake up, I have trouble telling whether I've woken up, or if reality's a dream. INCEPTION!

But that's besides the point. As for a specific dream involving LGBT stuff...bleugh...I'll type one up when I'm not so tired...

Honestly! I was going to give you one..but I can't find the one or two pages of my dream-journal that I've actually bothered to fill....and I'm tired....

Maybe I'll dream something tonight for you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. DhammaGamer

My dreams are often extremely bizarre. I remember when I was younger it would involve me running from things a lot. I don't really dream LGBT things very often. I have had dreams where I am having sex with men, but typically, especially when I was younger, I would end up scared or ashamed of myself and the dream would transform to something else.

It's hard to say whether or not I have had dreams where I am a girl. Particulalry since I've always been a girl so every action I make is really just a girl making that action, so I haven't really been conscious of it.

Last night I had a dream where my ex-girlfriend was trying to get me to have sex with her and I was upset and crying and telling her that I'm a girl and don't want to have sex with her anymore. It was weird. She was all heartbroken, and I felt ugly and ashamed. Stupid dream =P

4. wellhidden

wellhidden Guest

Yea happends to me alot,

I already posted this somewhere, anyways it goes a bit like...
    the guy im crushing on comes out at school and our whole group accepts him blah blah blah (Previously i said that my dream tell me abit about the future and this one was half true he did come out as a kinsey 1.5 ish)

5. Mad Man L

I've had a dream where some random at our school turned out gay, but for the most part, my dreams are really out there, and have nothing to do with anything (yet alone LGBT stuff). Like, if something about someone stealing my school books happened, sometime later I'll dream about clouds dancing on my roof.

6. SA Boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah, not many recently but used to have quite a few about this boy i fancied in my year, most of them i spend time with him but in one we kissed. When i woke up i was quite frustrated as i thought it was real in the dream. :slight_smile:

7. needshelp

well, looking back over the past 10 years, i've had several lgbt dreams. had a dream that i kissed a guy, had a dream that i saw two guys naked having sex, had another dream where i saw another guy's private parts while he was having sex with some woman and etc. the funny thing was all of these happened during the time where i was fighting my true desires and feelings. i felt that i had the upper hand to the point where the gay thoughts, feelings and urges had left me and that i was truly straight. what really happened was that they worked their way through my dreams.

but as of recent, my dreams are just plain weird, are about my life in some shape or form, or about things that are probably warning me about something (a past teacher that i had talking to me about something, some women trying to get with me but me not having any desire to get with them, etc)

8. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have LGBT related dreams all the time.

9. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to have sex dreams about guys I knew. Not always well, but always someone I knew. It would be really simple though, like we'd just be having sex and that would be the end of it.

Recently I have dreams wherein I develop this whole sexual and romantic relationship to guys I've never met before. Like, in the dream, months and months go by, I develop this really close attachment to this person, we go through all these things together, and then I wake up and they're gone. Waking up feels like breaking up, it's very weird. This happen to anybody else?

10. Drowzee64

(Each day of this dream lasted about a minute or two)

I once had a surprisingly elaborate dream in which I was staying in a hotel for a few days or so with some other people around my age. There was this guitarist boy that was staying by himself. (separate from our party) He looked a lot like one of my best friends, but this was a different guy who I didn't know. I developed a bit of a crush on him over the days I stayed there. We started flirting heavily. The day before I was supposed to leave I tried to find him to see him one last time and maybe ask him to be my boyfriend but he was gone. The last day of the dream I was really depressed.

I woke up after that. That dream left me really down for a couple (real-time) days.

11. Mimerio

I did have a rather how would you say, erotic dream back in the summertime, basically I was getting over my first love at the time, and the night I decided, right, he's straight, I know that he will never like me... The dream happened, with him in it.

12. FJ Cruiser

I've had some, usually dealing with someone finding out, very few sex dreams that I can recall. I had a sex dream over the summer where I was with a girl friend of mine. It was probably just as much because she was my friend as her female-ness, but it was just... very unpleasant. Now I've said too much.

In other news, the kinds of dreams where someone finds out aren't so much stressful anymore as relieving.

13. Rinamir Mortem

This is just the situation for a Freud smiley...

I have lost count of the sexual dreams I have had. Very rarely do they go further than me trying to get with someone.

14. Vesper

My recollection of this dream is hazy (and it pisses me off because I loved this dream), but a woman--possibly a favorite anime character of mine--was comforting me about something. While doing so, she touched me in an affectionate way.

Why can't she be real? :icon_sad:

15. Rooni321

Well, one time I had a dream that I had male parts.
    That was scary. I don't like balls and I don't want to have balls either.

And one time I had a dream about me and this girl I had a crush on at the beach. It was overcast and grey. It was beautiful :slight_smile:

16. Keelin

Well, my dreams are always screwed up so here goes:

Most nights I dream about someone killing me over being trans. This involves stabbing, drowning, being buried alive, strangling, being hit with blunt objects, anything but being shot really.

Uggg^ I hate to sleep for that reason ^.

But last night i had a dream that I was standing there in choir with everyone in the class. And I could switch my features out for other people in my class. The hair of one girl, the face of another, the size of a third, the voice of a really good soprano, the shoulder size of any girl really, and the boobs and vagina of someone else (awkward).

I was freaking beautifal, in my own sadistic way, then I'd wake up as my normal self and was a little depressed. -_- Aren't I weird for having dreams like these?

17. Markio

Do you mean like wet dreams? I'm not sure if those are gay so much as odd.

18. Danny19

i have been having a few these past few days. most of them are about this cute baseball player thats in 2 of my classes. Usually its me and him making out and doing it. Another one was that we start talking and slowly fall in love for each other.. kinda corny. lol... another one was that i had sex with this hot hispanic actor named william levy.. lol. i wish they werent dreams lol

19. Drowzee64

I've never actually had a dream in which I had sex or even kissed... That previously mentioned dream with a storyline to it was the closest I ever got.

I think I had a dream about coming out of the closet once. Of course, that was back when I was still in the closet.

20. greatfulyslow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was just thinking about dreams I always have really vivid dreams some are LGBT but I usually always remember them! People think its weird I remember so much of them anyway I keep having this dream that the love of my life is in them! She seems to have blonde hair with blue or sometimes golden brown eyes she is funny and beautiful and very artistic I just wish she was real!