1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Inspiration

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by davo-man, Dec 10, 2007.

1. davo-man

I was just wondering what your inspiration is to do things. For instance, the person or thing that inspires you to lose weight/get a great body, or the thing that inspires you to save up money to buy it

So I'll start off:

I really wanna lose weight and the person that inspires me to do that is one of my best friend/crush, James, who went from being bigger than I am, to having an awesome body. In particular, I remember an moment when I saw him coming out of the ocean and flinging his hair back and wearing a blue singlet (one of the hottest inventions ever). Anyway, I figure if he can get to the status where I drool over him, anyone can hehe

The thing that inspires me to save money is the computer system in NCIS; the one with about 10 flatscreen monitors etc. I think it's wicked to have multiple monitors and incredibly fast computers. Also I'm really trying to save up $10000 to go to Canada in one and a half years

Anyway, cya later

2. dictionary

lol ncis makes me want to own a impresive system aswell the goth girl in the basment and her soda...
    me and a friend once planed an entire building filled with computers like the ones on 24 lol (we're cool!!!!)

my friends arnt that inspiering they are the type to unfortunatly let there skills go to waste and not involve themselves with stuff so i usaly find my self insired by more famous people like lame-ass rags to ritches storries...

3. waitingsucks

Yeah well I have crushes I guess to inspire me. I wish I had a bf tho that'd be really inspiring. I think for exercise and stuff you need to be self motivated a lot. I try to go to the gym when ever my friends are there that makes going to the gym less awkward because I'm really unfit and don't no the first thing about working out. lol. I'm not fat at least, well I hope so. haha

4. Ty

Ty Guest

I got a job for the iPhone (well i am getting one...eventully(job))

Urhm

I wanna get in shape but i don't really have much inspiration for that..... urgh -.-

5. sdc91

I work out so that my self-image improves. And so that I look better for my future bf!

Study-wise, I'm self motivated (and my parents push me, too). I want to have a good education so I can provide for a good future for me and my family. And so that I can have a good job, that's important.

So basically everything I do now is for the future somehow, although I like to stop and smell the roses every once in a while.

6. crimsonarcher

A teacher I once had learned Japanese, Frence, and English...so that inspired me to learn a multitude of languages, and now I'm learning Japanese, German, and Russian on the side.

7. ampthejazz

I am inspired by great people and shitty people at the same time. I am inspired by musicians like Brad Mehldau and Chris Potter to master my instrument and to become truly creative on it, or at least to try. I am inspired by meaningful conversations with friends and adults.

I'm also inspired by the shitty chorus teacher at my school - he inspires me to learn how to teach people correctly. Kids don't deserve to have a bad music teacher - it's just not fair. My awful Spanish teacher inspires me to learn the language for speaking purposes, not like a textbook. Fake people I know inspire me to be real. Reactivism at its best.

8. davo-man

It was the same for me when I was at school, I had the WORST Design teacher in the world. Literally when people had problems, they would come to me and a couple of my friends cos we were more likely to know the answers. Also, in the last 10 minutes of every class he would constantly check his watch, so he obviously didnt even wanna be there

Long story short, his lack of skill pissed me off so I wanted to prove I could go well without him and ended up winning the Year 12 Prize for Design without any of his help

9. urbansamurai

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Seeing a man that I consider beautiful inspires my artwork.

10. Jeimuzu

Not much, really. I've not got the sort of personality to get inspired. I see masters of their craft and get miserable when I know I can never reach that pinnacle.