1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urgh I hate homework...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ty, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

Maths in particular -.- so tedious, got 3 exercises to do at once because i didn't do them weeks ago when i shoulda =p now its all caught up.

Anyone else got homework woes? Share!

2. InaRut

No homework for me HAHAHAAH suckahs!!!

3. Tom

Tom Guest

i always have loads of hwk, atm i get like an hour a night from 2 subjects, ontop of tht i have physics coursework i need to start writing up and then i have the exams in january which means revising a bit for them.

I HATE HOMEWORK 2!!!!!!!

4. I don't like homework much either, it gets tedious. But it is good practice for the material you're learning I suppose....

5. sdc91

I don't mind homework. It helps me learn and solidify the concept.

I hate it when homework's graded, though. You're still learning the material; it's not supposed to be a test!

And as long as it's not busy work, it's fine. Ughh, I hate busy work so much.

6. Zak

Zak

tonight i have to write a 5 paragraph essay on if we would climb Mt. Everest(we got it assigned today), 25 honors algebra problems, an article evaluation.

7. Rette

Finals. 3 this week, 1 next week.

I'm currently reading the universal declaration on human rights, and I've got an essay on international environmental organizations to read. Blegh...

8. Zak

Zak

tht sux. i dont have fnals for like...6 months.:grin: hehe

9. Psych!

Psych! Guest

I just finished my Chemistry grid & my Pre Calculus assignment.

10. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have 2 presentations to give on my project on Thursday, which means I'm falling behind on coursework. I've been working quite hard for the last week, I've spent the last 3 days working on this non-stop and have finally got a draft done. I got hardly any sleep for the last couple of weeks due to the stress, I barely got an hour last night. Also exams coming up after christmas but I'll worry about that later.

11. Psychedelic Bookmarks

homework is the bane of my frikking life. i have an essay on an inspector calls about (just generally) the position of women (in the whole play!!) for friday and i bet i will not do it until thursday when i will have a small seizure and do it at midnight. i hate the stuff.

12. Psych!

Psych! Guest

What exactly do you have to do?

13. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Power point presentation on a type of laser, so I needed to explain everything I've learnt and done in the last few months. I haven't done too much in the last few months, so need to do a hell of a lot of work to pretend I've done more work than I have, if that makes sense. I've also got a job interview the same day which will involve giving a presentation. But in 3 days it'll all be over... until exams

14. Kovax14

Kovax14 Guest

i have to write a research paper about James Joyce's Ulysses and Finnegan's Wake (this isn't due for a little while THANK GOD, these texts are impossible), then do a boatload of AP Calculus BC problems, outline 60 pages of my economics textbook, and write an essay completely in chinese comparing the educational systems of the US, taiwan, and china

oh and yeah, LIKE A MILLION COLLEGE APPLICATIONS..ARGH. my sleep patterns have been so distorted this semester, i get roughly 3 -4 hours of sleep each night, i cant wait to slack off next semester, having finished college apps

15. dictionary

Every day i had maths i had an after school detention because i didnt do the work.....
    They say its important i say it isnt, it porberly is important but i dont care...

16. ampthejazz

Man that's not healthy. I get like 6 hours usually and I feel really unhealthy doing that. Sounds like you've got a ridiculously busy year. I thought I was taking some hard classes. Damn. Maybe my school is just easier than yours.

17. waitingsucks

Homework for RE is the biggest waste of time! Luckily I'm on holidays now so there's only a bit of reading but I'm dreading returning to scool so much. I had about 4 days out of the whole year where I did get any hw from school. Exams are really tedious as well, when u end up studying the same thing over and over just because u run out of things to study. but not as tedious as RE, History and Geography HW. Maths is sometimes tedious, If I cbf doing it. lol. Anyway I'm 15 so maybe next year half the stuff we be a bit less pointless

18. JeremyB

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tonight, I have to do like 15 math problems from a book, a worksheet (like 10 problems) and START a speech on plums(yes, the fruit. And I know, so sad.) for my foods 1 class, which is supposedly due tomorrow.. And I just did a speech last week in my health class about BPD. I havent really been doing my homework lately since it's too overwhelming.. So yeah, I think i'm gonna go die now.. :bang:

19. donnie5

oh thank god i'm done doing homework until i start college then a whole new world of homework is gonna happen

20. sdc91

Hehe, Calculus BC sucks, doesn't it? Had to deal with that last year. At least you'll be prepared for the AP.

Right now, I just have to study for a biology exam on Wednesday and a Multivariable Calculus exam on Friday. Then I'm free until January 13th!