1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deal Breakers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rooni321, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Rooni321

Do you all have anything you could absolutely NOT deal with in a partner?

I don't have many but I guess bad mannerisms, bad feet, and close mindedness would be some.

Oh and male parts. HA!
    :eusa_naug

2. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a Christian so I'd prefer my partner to be so too, but they still should be open-minded.

I wouldn't be able to date anyone who smokes or drinks. That's just not attractive to me at all.

3. Colton

Smoking x_x ew ew ew ew ew ew ew.

4. Gallatin

I really can't stand self-obsessed, egotistical people. Also, close-mindedness is not something I like. Smoking is unappealing at best, but it wouldn't quite be a deal breaker.

5. Vesper

Smoking, drinking (beyond mere social or casual drinking), close-mindedness, lack of curiosity, irrational dislike of children, irrational dislike of pets, self-aggrandizing behavior, self-righteous airs, bossiness, obsession with reality TV

6. Yuya

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Few months ago I had an online date site conversation with a guy that grilled me about my job, my years of experience, whether i had a car. I felt like I was having an interview rather than a conversation. Total turn off.

7. Mogget

I probably couldn't date someone who was passionately into conservative or libertarian politics. I wouldn't refuse to, but I suspect that our beliefs would clash too strongly for us to work together (sorry, RedState, our love can never be). I won't date someone who isn't into cuddling and physical affection. I couldn't date someone who was opposed to intellectual pursuits (uninterested, maybe, but not opposed). I could date someone who was very neat, but he probably couldn't date me.

Physically, there are certain things that are initial turn-offs, but I suspect if I got to know and like the person, things could change. The guy I'd most like to be in a relationship with is not really my type physically.

8. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I really don't want a very self-centered freak that's just too conscious of his/her self. I'd hate him/her if he/she acts like a mascot, overly extroverted and yeah, if he/she is too judgmental and biased towards things...>.>

9. ShebbsIsAwesome

Can't be two different people-sweet with you and then a total D-Bag to other people/with their friends.

10. Shevanel

Vegetarianism

11. Bolin

:roflmao: Oh, Joey xD :lol:

For me, smoking, doing drugs (especially weed and ecstasy...that broke up my family), signs of violent temper, excessive drinking, super health-obsessed people (I'm okay with vegetarians or vegans; just don't try to force me into your lifestyle :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ), recklessness, pets (sorry, I have REALLY bad dog/cat fur allergies...plus, I don't really like animals), people who want kids (I've helped raise ENOUGH children...), men who are overly passionate about politics and/or certain causes, men who don't respect my love of Classical music (yeah, I'm being serious), men who don't respect my love for the fine arts in general, and lastly, MEN WHO DON'T RESPECT ME.

12. Shevanel

Whaaaaaaaaaat? It's true!

13. Nykoru

Out Status:
    Some people
    Add another closemindedness; especially when it comes to speciesism. If you can't get over the fact that humans aren't the be-all and then end-all, then you won't get very far with me. Also, vag-obsession. I shouldn't have one, so don't try to make it the focus of the relationship. Besides, sex shouldn't be a day-to-day activity without significant meaning. Act like it is, and you get squished.

14. Zontar

Prudish, in particular religiously prudish. Waiting for marriage. Not liking or wanting sex in general.

A close second is shyness.

15. kem

kem

If he's not vegan or vegetarian, it won't work sorry. Smoking is an absolute no as well.

16. Drowzee64

-Must be atheist like me. I'm very set on my lack of belief, and I don't want any drama down the line. I might accept someone of an atheist religion.
    -Has cheated on other partners in the past
    -Looking for excessive amounts of sex. No matter how much I like you, at some point doing you is going to start feeling like a chore. Go to the grocery store, take out the garbage, jack off sexually needy boyfriend who can't fucking do it himself, do laundry.
    -Jerkasses and elitists

17. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Abusiveness, or a lack of a sense of humor. Everything else I'll at least consider.

Lex

18. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    IF they're no fun or full of themselves no thanks

19. SecretColor

From St. Louis, MO; go to school in Philly
    They like to play mind games (with me or anyone else). I'm direct and empathic person, and that kind of stuff seriously makes me physically sick. :frowning2:

20. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I will never date a gay republican or a smoker, or someone who has an extensive criminal record.

Everything else is negotiable.