1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School Project

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SkyTears, Dec 10, 2007.

1. SkyTears

Okay so I have to make a video with a group at school for government class to get people to vote and my part has to be 30 seconds (of me) talking / doing something with 4 keys point (gay marriage,iraq,housing,etc) and I have to keep it "non-boring"

AH! I could do so much better on this project if didn't have to show myself in the video (I am no actor). Any ideas to keep it "non-boring"?

2. davo-man

Do it in a song format, do it in a funny costume, do it topless, do it as a superhero, do interviews with staff members and other students

I dunno, hope that helps...prob interviews with staff and students would interest ppl, but you might not have time in a 30 sec vd

3. SkyTears

it had to be at least 30 second (can be more) so an interview might work. i like the costume idea too =p

4. step49x

Well, you wouldn't have time to do a full-blown interview, but you could get clips of people saying a sentence or so.

30 seconds to cover 4 main points? That's 7.5 seconds for each point. Good luck with that. With that, you'd be lucky to get more than one sentence per point...

5. do difrent shots of yourself and mix and match them with good under score music that helps make your point stronger take away the audio and then record just your voice and over lay it onto of your music make sure your music is low so you can hear your self clearly .. .. use motion in your clips dont just sit ther move your hands and your head your shoulders music catches attention movement helps keep it shhot yourelf using grayscale and color and mix them together in difrent clips but make sure they flow and they match the music ..its not as hard as it sounds it is really easy if you wast you can pm me and ill help you and explane it more i can help alot i am in a video class its half my job to know stuf like this lol ..

6. SkyTears

I'm pretty good when it comes to video editing. It's kind of a hobby of mine but I hate being in front of the camera. I like the greyscale idea though. I should try that.

7. sweet